Golf Cart Rental

cruiseaway7522

No problem at all. We covered the whole island in the time we were there. That included stops for photos as well as at the distillery. One tip is to not leave anything in the open basket when you are stopped, even if only briefly. We used a small backpack and took it with us at all times.

No problem at all. We covered the whole island in the time we were there. That included stops for photos as well as at the distillery. One tip is to not leave anything in the open basket when you are stopped, even if only briefly. We used a small backpack and took it with us at all times.

Do they give you a map?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Do they give you a map?

Yes they do give you a map. Depending on how long you are in port you can do the whole island or only part.

Personally for us the cactus distillery is not worth going to (hint: they have a great little micro brewery very near the port).

We are doing the carts again in September and will not go beyond the 1000 steps site - after that it is one way and in our opinion but much to see.

Has anyone rented recently? I contacted Bonaire Cruisers and Debbie said they no longer offer the 4 person golf carts because they were too wobbly on the road. I certainly have no reason not to believe her, but so many reviews and even their own website refers to the 4 person carts.

When I rented in January they only offered the 2 person or a slightly larger version that would hold a child as the third person. No 4 person then.

Thank You! Debbie did say that the bench should be big enough for three as we will have my daughter. We went ahead and reserved. Looks like a great time.

• 2 weeks later...

Glad I found this thread - I want to rent a cart when we're there in March 2019. Does anyone know what the cost is to rent for the day? Where is the rental spot? Any problem just picking one up the day you arrive or should you reserve ahead of time?

thanks

Glad I found this thread - I want to rent a cart when we're there in March 2019. Does anyone know what the cost is to rent for the day? Where is the rental spot? Any problem just picking one up the day you arrive or should you reserve ahead of time?

thanks

20d90f5024b5f0615fca1a29c89c4863.jpg

• 2 months later...

How long did you have on the island. We are there from 7 - 3 so don't think we'll be able to experience the whole island.

I contacted them yesterday for a January 2019 rental. They said they were booked. Has anyone gotten a reservation later, after being told they’re booked? Wonder if it’s worth checking back, or just going there the day of to see if we can get a cart.

I contacted them yesterday for a January 2019 rental. They said they were booked. Has anyone gotten a reservation later, after being told they’re booked? Wonder if it’s worth checking back, or just going there the day of to see if we can get a cart.

I was on wait list #4. Got an email in about 3weeks they had a cart for us. Going early Oct

Sent from my iPad using Forums

We contacted several months ahead and were told no availability but we asked to be put on their wait list for the date of our cruise. Debbie responded quickly and we were waitlisted. I just checked back and we are now #1 on the waitlist. She said we should get one. So, ask her to waitlist you and do check back! Worked for us!

We contacted several months ahead and were told no availability but we asked to be put on their wait list for the date of our cruise. Debbie responded quickly and we were waitlisted. I just checked back and we are now #1 on the waitlist. She said we should get one. So, ask her to waitlist you and do check back! Worked for us!

Thanks! I just emailed asking to be added! :)