Water taxis that drop off and pick up at pigeon cay?

cruiser4305

I don't really need the lobster and steak lunches, speed boat, and open bars that are included with all the other $150+ pigeon cay excursions, I just want to get dropped off, left alone to snorkel and picked back up later in the day. Does this service exist?

Not that I have ever heard. Pigeon Cay is too far away through open water for such a thing. I went with Paya Bay which in on the east end and it still was an all-day affair.

Pigeon Cay is accessible from east end of the island. Lots of road work going on etc. Don't think it's feasible on port call day as you would spend most of the day getting there and back. There are dive/snorkel operators on east end of island that would be fairly practical if docked at Mahogany Bay

Just for your reference, cruiser4305, the only water taxi service is on the West Side between West end and West Bay.

Bay Island Adventures offers snorkeling tours up to there. They aren't/ weren't connected to cruise lines. They are on FB so you can reach out and see if they can offer anything or let you tag along as part of a group without the other stuff.