Ship To Shore: The Ovation in Norway

Fletcher

That's fine because your experience will likely be totally different to Fletchers

Sent from my SM-G955F using Forums mobile app

Too true! And I hope so because I have not interpreted an overall positive vibe from Fletcher’s ONBOARD experience. Still very excited to finally try Seabourn, the cabin and caviar alone should have us smiling.

Was just surprised how others were interpreting the thread.

Sent from my iPod touch using Forums

teamflames, My husband and I had a wonderful 21 day voyage on the Ovation June 2018. While not every single thing was perfect, it was a wonderful ship with great food and service. I choose to overlook the few lapses in food or service because the overall experience was excellent. I think there are other posters here who sailed around the time we did who also had a wonderful experience. You have to recognize that each person's comments are subjective and based on their particular experience as well as their particular preferences.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

CC's new system seems to have completely messed up my daily blogs to make them virtually unreadable.  Also, the photos I inserted are also missing - a bit of a mess frankly.

Edited by Fletcher

5 hours ago, Fletcher said:

CC's new system seems to have completely messed up my daily blogs to make them virtually unreadable.  Also, the photos I inserted are also missing - a bit of a mess frankly.

I just reported exactly this thread as an example of a thread which didn't covert well at all. See if they fix it.