Suite disembarkation process

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts
BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
All times are GMT -4.
The time now is 11:43 AM.
#1
208 Posts
Joined Jan 2018
We have a suite and we’re wondering what options do we have for our last day on the ship.

Can we order room service?
What restaurants are available?
What is the latest time we can stay on the ship?



Sent from my iPad using Forums
#2
Boca Raton, FL USA
10,228 Posts
Joined Mar 2002
Originally posted by Airrace
We have a suite and we’re wondering what options do we have for our last day on the ship.

Can we order room service?
What restaurants are available?
What is the latest time we can stay on the ship?



Sent from my iPad using Forums
Room service not available on the last morning.
You can go to Luminae, Blu, MDR, or Buffet. You can get coffee/Tea and some pastry at Al Bacio.
You can generally stay until last call which is usually from 10:00-10:30am
You can wait in Michael's Club were they will serve coffee and tea.
You will receive special baggage tags and can leave whenever you wish.
#3
Fairbanks, AK
5,542 Posts
Joined Dec 2009
Just to slightly expand on Orator's response -- Luminae will definitely be open for lunch. Michael's Club will also have the small assortment of pastries, fruit plate and so forth as they always do in the mornings. And the Michael's Club concierge will escort you to the front of the disembarkation line if you so please.
#4
Boca Raton, FL USA
10,228 Posts
Joined Mar 2002
Originally posted by Northern Aurora
Just to slightly expand on Orator's response -- Luminae will definitely be open for lunch. Michael's Club will also have the small assortment of pastries, fruit plate and so forth as they always do in the mornings. And the Michael's Club concierge will escort you to the front of the disembarkation line if you so please.
You meant to say (I guess) that Luminae is open for breakfast rather than lunch. Lunch is for the embarking Suite passengers. The OP will be gone way before lunch.
#5
Gainesville, TX
7,128 Posts
Joined Apr 2009
Just disembarked the Connie on Monday.

Luminae, Blu & the MDR were open for breakfast from 6:30 - 8 am.
Michaels Club was serving coffee, pastries & some fruit and you could wait there until you were ready to disembark. The ship planned to have everyone off by 9:30 and were running ahead of schedule. So in our case the latest we would have been able to stay on the ship was 9:30.

We exited the ship around 9.
#6
Boca Raton, FL USA
10,228 Posts
Joined Mar 2002
Originally posted by jelayne
Just disembarked the Connie on Monday.

Luminae, Blu & the MDR were open for breakfast from 6:30 - 8 am.
Michaels Club was serving coffee, pastries & some fruit and you could wait there until you were ready to disembark. The ship planned to have everyone off by 9:30 and were running ahead of schedule. So in our case the latest we would have been able to stay on the ship was 9:30.

We exited the ship around 9.
The Manifest must be at Zero before new passengers can be boarded so they want to have the disembarkation go as quickly as possible.
#7
Fairbanks, AK
5,542 Posts
Joined Dec 2009
Originally posted by Orator
You meant to say (I guess) that Luminae is open for breakfast rather than lunch. Lunch is for the embarking Suite passengers. The OP will be gone way before lunch.

Yes -- I meant to say that Luminae is open for breakfast on embarkation day. Apparently I haven't had a sufficient amount of coffee this morning (I am on Alaska time)!
#8
Boca Raton, FL USA
10,228 Posts
Joined Mar 2002
Originally posted by Northern Aurora
Yes -- I meant to say that Luminae is open for breakfast on embarkation day. Apparently I haven't had a sufficient amount of coffee this morning (I am on Alaska time)!
Have another coffee in a beautiful part of the world.
#9
Las Vegas & Miami Beach
1,278 Posts
Joined Sep 2008
Originally posted by Orator
Room service not available on the last morning.
You can go to Luminae, Blu, MDR, or Buffet. You can get coffee/Tea and some pastry at Al Bacio.
You can generally stay until last call which is usually from 10:00-10:30am
You can wait in Michael's Club were they will serve coffee and tea.
You will receive special baggage tags and can leave whenever you wish.
Just got off Millennium last week. Our butler arranged for coffee and juice to be delivered to us the morning of disembarkation just as he had every other morning of the cruise. I have no idea if that is normal or routine, but it does show that it is possible.
#10
2,233 Posts
Joined Feb 2005
Originally posted by MadManOfBethesda
Just got off Millennium last week. Our butler arranged for coffee and juice to be delivered to us the morning of disembarkation just as he had every other morning of the cruise. I have no idea if that is normal or routine, but it does show that it is possible.


Funny, I found this sheet in the stateroom binder last week and we were in AQ. It says we can have continental breakfast room service on the last day. I hadn’t heard that before.
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature











Summit 2-24-18 Flower Power Cruise
Reflection 9-1-17 Italy and Greek Isles Cruise
Eclipse 1-22-17 Exotic Nine Reunion Cruise
Constellation 2-29-16 Flower Power Cruise
Constellation 2-25-16 B2B
Reflection 1-24-15
Reflection TA 4-26-14
Infinity British Isles 5-13-13
Silhouette 1-17-12

Allure of the Seas 1-23-11
Oasis of the Seas 1-16-10
Brilliance of the Seas 1-23-06
Jewel of the Seas 1-23-05
Adventure of the Seas 2-01-04
Nordic Empress 1-31-02
Nordic Empress 1-27-96
Nordic Empress 2-01-91
Sunward II 1983
#11
Boca Raton, FL USA
10,228 Posts
Joined Mar 2002
Originally posted by vtcruising
Funny, I found this sheet in the stateroom binder last week and we were in AQ. It says we can have continental breakfast room service on the last day. I hadn’t heard that before.
Must be a recent addition. They often test a new idea on one or two ships and if successful implement fleetwide.
#12
TRENTON MI USA
6,900 Posts
Joined Oct 2002
Can you get alcoholic beverages on the last day in MC. Might need one for the road

Drink up 🍹🍸🍷🍺🥂
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature
Professional Goof Off
Did as little as possible.
Now retired and doing more of doing less therefore I must be working harder.

Warning: You will not be able to drink unlimited drinks all day long with the drink packages unless you start very early in the day. 🍸🍻🍺🍧☕


Important Health Information: WASH YOUR HANDS OFTEN 🙌

Cruises 🙄🤗

BobLo Boat Ste Claire 1955, 1956, 1957, 1958
BobLo Boat Columbia. 1956, 1956, 1957, 1958, 1961
Aquarama 1956
BobLo Boat Columbia. Moonlight cruise 1967, 1973
Jungle cruise Disney Land 1967
Maid of the Mist 1969
Jungle Larry’s river cruise Cedar Point 1970, 1971,
Tom Sawyer’s river raft 1971Disney World
Jungle River cruise Disney World 1971
Glass bottom boat Silver Springs 1971
Millers Ferry Put In Bay 1972
White water raft Snake River 1977
Arnold’s ferry. 1989,1990, 1991,1992
Booze Cruise Cancun 1994
Staten Island Ferry 2015, 2016
River Walk cruise. San Antonio 2016
#13
2,233 Posts
Joined Feb 2005
Originally posted by miched
Can you get alcoholic beverages on the last day in MC. Might need one for the road



Drink up 🥂


I have seen people drinking what I assumed were mimosas while waiting for disembarkation in MC. You should be able to get one for the road.
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature











Summit 2-24-18 Flower Power Cruise
Reflection 9-1-17 Italy and Greek Isles Cruise
Eclipse 1-22-17 Exotic Nine Reunion Cruise
Constellation 2-29-16 Flower Power Cruise
Constellation 2-25-16 B2B
Reflection 1-24-15
Reflection TA 4-26-14
Infinity British Isles 5-13-13
Silhouette 1-17-12

Allure of the Seas 1-23-11
Oasis of the Seas 1-16-10
Brilliance of the Seas 1-23-06
Jewel of the Seas 1-23-05
Adventure of the Seas 2-01-04
Nordic Empress 1-31-02
Nordic Empress 1-27-96
Nordic Empress 2-01-91
Sunward II 1983
#14
Dallas, Texas
9,573 Posts
Joined May 2003
Originally posted by miched
Can you get alcoholic beverages on the last day in MC. Might need one for the road

Drink up 🍹🍸🍷🍺🥂
Yes we after breakfast we had some champagne in MC, really enjoyed MC open for drinks from morning to midnight , this was on summit last week.
#15
Southern California by way of Kentucky
21,695 Posts
Joined Aug 2009
Originally posted by vtcruising
Funny, I found this sheet in the stateroom binder last week and we were in AQ. It says we can have continental breakfast room service on the last day. I hadn’t heard that before.
How early can you have this delivered on disembarkation day ?
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature
May 2018 Celebrity Eclipse: October 2017 RCI Anthem: March 2017 RCI Harmony: May 2016 RCI Adventure B2B: September 2015 RCI Radiance: March 2015 RCI Mariner: Oct 2014 RCI Jewel: May 2014 RCI Radiance: Oct 2013 RCI Oasis: May 2013 RCI Radiance: Feb 2012 PCL Sapphire: Aug 2011 RCI Liberty: Mar 2011 RCI Liberty: Aug 2010 RCI Jewel: Mar 2010 RCI Independance: May 2009 RCI Radiance: Jan 2009 RCI Independance: Oct 2007 RCI Vision: Oct 2006 RCI Vision: Oct 2005 RCI Vision: Oct 2004 RCI Vision: Aug 1997 RCI Viking Serenade: July 1995 RCI Viking Serenade: July 1994 RCI Viking Serenade: July 1985 Azure: June 1984 Azure:
#16
2,233 Posts
Joined Feb 2005
Originally posted by Ashland
How early can you have this delivered on disembarkation day ?
I'm not sure as I didn't do it. I imagine you could ask your stateroom attendant if and when it could happen on disembarkation day.
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature











Summit 2-24-18 Flower Power Cruise
Reflection 9-1-17 Italy and Greek Isles Cruise
Eclipse 1-22-17 Exotic Nine Reunion Cruise
Constellation 2-29-16 Flower Power Cruise
Constellation 2-25-16 B2B
Reflection 1-24-15
Reflection TA 4-26-14
Infinity British Isles 5-13-13
Silhouette 1-17-12

Allure of the Seas 1-23-11
Oasis of the Seas 1-16-10
Brilliance of the Seas 1-23-06
Jewel of the Seas 1-23-05
Adventure of the Seas 2-01-04
Nordic Empress 1-31-02
Nordic Empress 1-27-96
Nordic Empress 2-01-91
Sunward II 1983