Royal Caribbean and Celebrity Cruises Merging Accounts Into One

I have an upcoming cruise on the Navigator in Dec. this year.

When I go to the RCCL.com website and try to log in, either using my Crown and Anchor account or the ship and sail date, I get a big blue screen that does not let me go anywhere. It has a lighter blue line that goes across the top almost 5/6 of the way from the left side to the right and then stops.

I called RCCL D+ desk to ask how to resolve this. The agent said she can log in to my account and I should be able to also. I asked if I could speak to someone in the tech dept., and she put me on hold and said she had spoken to someone and that it must be a problem with my computer and is definitely not a problem with their website.

I have been booking cruises and printing boarding passes at that website and with my same computer for years, so this is something recent.

I remember seeing something about this here a while back, so if any of you have experienced the same problem and have found a solution, please let me know.

Thanks in advance.

I have had that happen during the log in process, where it just stops. I found hitting the refresh button will complete the log in.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I have had that happen during the log in process, where it just stops. I found hitting the refresh button will complete the log in.

Thanks for your suggestion, I tried it, but although it refreshed, I still got the blue screen with the thin light blue line on the top that goes almost to the right and stops.

In addition, since I spoke to the very unhelpful woman at the D+ desk, I just got an email from RCCL thanking me for changing my password! I definitely did not change my password, since I can't sign in at all!

I really don't understand what is going on, and am very frustrated with RCCL for their total lack of help and lack of interest.

We have been loyal to Royal for many years, but this is now just the last straw for us. So many benefits have been taken away, and now I can't even log in to see my booking. We believe that when you try and try to do something without success, it is time to make a change.

We are now seriously looking at MSC and Norwegian for our future cruises. Very disappointed in RCCL.

Thanks for your suggestion, I tried it, but although it refreshed, I still got the blue screen with the thin light blue line on the top that goes almost to the right and stops.

In addition, since I spoke to the very unhelpful woman at the D+ desk, I just got an email from RCCL thanking me for changing my password! I definitely did not change my password, since I can't sign in at all!

I really don't understand what is going on, and am very frustrated with RCCL for their total lack of help and lack of interest.

We have been loyal to Royal for many years, but this is now just the last straw for us. So many benefits have been taken away, and now I can't even log in to see my booking. We believe that when you try and try to do something without success, it is time to make a change.

We are now seriously looking at MSC and Norwegian for our future cruises. Very disappointed in RCCL.

You might try using a private/incognito browser window to log in. This sometimes clears whatever is holding up the log in. Once you've logged in successfully. You should be able to log out and go back to using a regular browser window to log in.

You might try using a private/incognito browser window to log in. This sometimes clears whatever is holding up the log in. Once you've logged in successfully. You should be able to log out and go back to using a regular browser window to log in.

Thanks so much, I am going to try that!

As well, many have overcome page loading issues by clearing cookies, history and/or using a different browser to log in.

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

Thanks, Mindy, I did clear my cookies and history, but it didn't help. I really don't want to change my browser either, and I am not tech-savvy enough to know how to add another one without losing Internet Explorer.

Anyway, here's an update:

I was able to sign in to my account on my iPad, and when I did, it did not show my D+ status, so I called the D+ desk again. I spoke to a very nice guy who said it will take 48 hours for all of my information to show up (I had to change my password to be able to log in on my iPad). That made sense to me since I have seen other people here with that same problem.

Since he was so nice, I decided to ask him if he knew any reason why I couldn't sign in and kept getting the big blue screen. I told him I had the same computer and the same browser I have always had, and this is the first time I have been unable to login on my desktop computer. I asked him if he has heard this before. He said that yes, he has heard the same situation many times, and that is a glitch on the RCCL website (not a problem with my computer), and that RCCL is very aware of it and is working on it. He called the tech department to see if he could get me a date when it would be fixed. He came back and said that there is no estimated date for fixing this glitch.

Nevertheless, he was very nice, kind, and patient, and apologized for the rude woman I talked to the other day and the fact that she was trying to blame it on my computer (or on me!).

Thanks, Mindy, I did clear my cookies and history, but it didn't help. I really don't want to change my browser either, and I am not tech-savvy enough to know how to add another one without losing Internet Explorer.

Anyway, here's an update:

I was able to sign in to my account on my iPad, and when I did, it did not show my D+ status, so I called the D+ desk again. I spoke to a very nice guy who said it will take 48 hours for all of my information to show up (I had to change my password to be able to log in on my iPad). That made sense to me since I have seen other people here with that same problem.

Since he was so nice, I decided to ask him if he knew any reason why I couldn't sign in and kept getting the big blue screen. I told him I had the same computer and the same browser I have always had, and this is the first time I have been unable to login on my desktop computer. I asked him if he has heard this before. He said that yes, he has heard the same situation many times, and that is a glitch on the RCCL website (not a problem with my computer), and that RCCL is very aware of it and is working on it. He called the tech department to see if he could get me a date when it would be fixed. He came back and said that there is no estimated date for fixing this glitch.

Nevertheless, he was very nice, kind, and patient, and apologized for the rude woman I talked to the other day and the fact that she was trying to blame it on my computer (or on me!).

Relaxatsea, I'm far from tech savvy, but thought I'd give you a FYI about another browser. You don't give up Internet Explorer by adding another browser and it's a good idea to have a second browser in case Internet Explorer should ever crash. I have Internet Explorer, Edge, Chrome, and Firefox on my computer. All you need to do is download another browser. Then do not change your settings for a default browser from what it currently is. There's no interference between them.

Well, I logged in today to see if they added the missing past cruises and corrected the points, and now it lists me as pre-gold with 0 points. So maybe they are getting ready to correct it, or things are going further down hill.

At least I made screen grabs of past cruises and points. I wish they would list the booking numbers from the old cruises. I would hate to have to try and go back to find all of those.

Will see what tomorrow brings.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Well, I logged in today to see if they added the missing past cruises and corrected the points, and now it lists me as pre-gold with 0 points. So maybe they are getting ready to correct it, or things are going further down hill.

At least I made screen grabs of past cruises and points. I wish they would list the booking numbers from the old cruises. I would hate to have to try and go back to find all of those.

Will see what tomorrow brings.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Mine is also showing pre-gold with 0 points. It had been OK up til now. But my past history remains in tact & correct. I thought they had finally gotten the new website fixed but obviously not.

Mine is also showing pre-gold with 0 points. It had been OK up til now. But my past history remains in tact & correct. I thought they had finally gotten the new website fixed but obviously not.[/quote

The same thing happened to DH’s points this morning. However this afternoon it looks correct again.

Relaxatsea, I'm far from tech savvy, but thought I'd give you a FYI about another browser. You don't give up Internet Explorer by adding another browser and it's a good idea to have a second browser in case Internet Explorer should ever crash. I have Internet Explorer, Edge, Chrome, and Firefox on my computer. All you need to do is download another browser. Then do not change your settings for a default browser from what it currently is. There's no interference between them.

Thanks for that information, I really appreciate it! I thought I had to make the new browser my default browser. I think I will take a deep breath and try it!

was wondering if this has happen to anyone else....I was on my booking for September and up in the right hand corner where it says your crown & anchor status. It is emerald 59 points but now it says 0 points and pre-gold status :rolleyes: Weird

I hadn’t had that particular error before, but I just logged in to check and I’m in the same boat as you. I have zero points and am “pre gold” which is not correct.

I have the same zero/pre gold. By all my cruises are listed on the next tab with the relevant number of points. Can't say I am happy or surprised, but I'm not worried.

I've searched the new website for RC, and cannot find the preferences for C&A. I want to be sure of what my upgrade preferences are so I don't get my nice corner aft taken away with an upgrade. I did a search here on CC and couldn't find it. I've searched their new website after I log in, and cannot find it. Can anyone help me out please?