18 days to go!

knotheadusc

I'm excited for you!

I hope you'll write a full review once you're back in the U.S. My wife and I were in Scotland (Portree, Greenock, and Edinburgh) earlier this month on a Holland America "British Isles" cruise. It whetted our appetite for returning, but preferably on a much smaller ship. Since this will be your fourth H.P. cruise, perhaps your review could mention the ways in which the ship, the dining, the ambiance, etc. have changed over the years (if at all).

Thanks.

I will blog about this cruise, as I always do. I noticed on my documents that our purser will be the new lady who was hired to take the place of Charles Carroll, who retired. I look forward to seeing how she handles things. Last time we cruised, the purser was a guy who was filling in. He did a fine job, but he wasn't actually hired to be the purser and was just doing the job until the new person was able to take over.

I'm really looking forward to this trip. I've never been to Northern Ireland. Also, it'll be nice to have a change of scenery. I always love visiting Scotland. Maybe this time, my husband will buy a kilt.

I actually live in Germany now, so I won't be coming back to the U.S. anytime soon! :D