Souvenir ideas for a family reunion to the Mediterranean

Florida_cruisers

My family is mostly distributed across several states on the East Coast. Even the few that live in Florida are busy enough where we don’t see each other but maybe 3x a year. Most of the people are going are in their 50s with a few of the people from the next generation (their children), me being the oldest of the younger generation. My son who is a pre teen will be the youngest.

Half of the people going have never been to Europe or a cruise, so this is very exciting in many ways.

I am the one organizing it and would like to give them something small to use and remember this time. Not T-shirt’s because I don’t think it will get used more than maybe an hour or so and then getting all of the right sizes, etc is a pain. I also thought if a bag to carry on port but then only the women would be using it and two of my uncles will likely go without the wives (don’t like to travel). Any other ideas?

Ideally I would like to host a small party in my suite and give it to them at that time to avoid having to ship it to their home.

If this was me I would arrange to have a family photo taken on the ship, have copies made and put it in a frame they could take back with them. This would be something that would remind everyone of the special cruise and get together. We have done this before.

So it's not something they would use on the cruise but rather a keepsake and something that they can remember the cruise for the rest of their lives and for the younger one show to their own children.

Keith

What about having custom magnets made up (or, better yet, a custom magnet photo frame that can later hold a family photo)? Magnets always come in handy on cruises, as the doors and walls are all metal. They are also small enough that they would be easy to pack and easy to take home.