7 or 10 day Tahiti Cruise on Windstar?

Shirl191

Trying to decide between the 7 or 10 day cruise in Tahiti. Would the two days at sea be boring? Would it be better to combine the 7 day with staying on an outer island for a few days? Any other advice about the Tahiti sailings would be appreciated.

Totally agree. We’ve done 7 day once and the 11 day twice. Would never consider going back and doing a 7 day. Prices in Tahiti are extremely high - value is much better on the ship. It is probably the most relaxing and beautiful sailing we have been on - and we have done over 30 Windstar sailings.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

We did 18 days un Polynesia. 8 days before the cruise and 2 days after. Wise décision for us. We we're able to visit Moorea at our pace, enjoy the Heiva i Tahiti for a few days, ses the Bastille Day (july 14) parade and display, etc. All up to you and what you like.

We have done a 7 day on the Wind Song (rip), a 7 day on the Wind Spirit, a 14 day Society and Marquesses on the PG as well as a 16 day Fiji to Bali on the PG this past spring. I think the old saying "some is good, more is better" is especially true in the South Pacific. Do what you can afford and enjoy. Jack in Reno but headed for the Wind Surf out of the Barbados for 14 days.