Tell me about Bealls Outlet

Scrapnana

I discovered today that the hotel where I am staying in Fort Lauderdale next week (how did it get that close?) has a Bealls Outlet a short walk away. I know Bealls has been mentioned on here before but how about some up-to-date information.

Bealls has excellent summer clothes. They tend to have them year round (which is great for those of us that don’t live in FL). I’ve always found good quality as well. Enjoy your cruise

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Bealls and Bealls outlet are two different stores. Both are nice. The different in Bealls from Bealls outlet is that the outlet is just not clearance store for Bealls. They get clearance from different non Bealls stores plus Bealls . I have both stores about one mile from my home. I shop in both. They do have a senior day too. For Bealls it is Monday and for the outlet it is (I think) Tuesday.

Happy shopping!

Thanks for the information. It sounds like the outlet is well worth the walk even though I really don't need clothes, I could use a new bathing suit (swimming at the Y destroys them very rapidly). Of course, I never can pass up a great deal on any clothes.:o;)

We have many Bealls and Beall's Outlets near me.............the outlet is set up differently and has some different offerings

than the regular store........the Outlet has lots more "Clearance items"..........I have shopped at both many times over

the years.

Bealls does not have the type of clothing I would buy such as a lot of prints and elastic waist pants. Bealls has a customer base just like a lot of stores do. To me it looks like a Florida version of Sears. Bealls Outlet looks like a lot of stuff the Bealls stores could not sell.

The Bealls Outlet in Fort Lauderdale (State Road 84) is somewhat "junky", compared to other Bealls Outlet stores, such as the one I prefer in Pompano Beach. However, you may find some good deals there (Fort Lauderdale); it is rather hit or miss.

With a Bealls Outlet loyalty card (not credit card), age 49 and under get 15% off on Friday, and 50+ get 15% off on Monday.

You may also consider taking an Uber or taxi to the TJ Maxx in the Harbor Shops on 17th St. That is a great TJ Maxx. There is also a Ross store in the SouthPort Shopping Center on 17th St, but that sore is always a catastrophic mess.

It sounds like with most outlets, everything is kind of hit and miss. I find this true also at Burlington, Ross, TJ Maxx, and Marshalls. Since the weather forecast sounds like it won't be swimming weather, retail therapy should be just the ticket. It would actually be better if I didn't find anything!:D;)

It sounds like with most outlets, everything is kind of hit and miss. I find this true also at Burlington, Ross, TJ Maxx, and Marshalls. Since the weather forecast sounds like it won't be swimming weather, retail therapy should be just the ticket. It would actually be better if I didn't find anything!:D;)

Let us know what you find. Have a great trip.

It rained all day on Tuesday so I went to Beall's Outlet today.

It reminded me of my local Ross store which has more empty space than merchandise.

Luckily I didn't find anything I couldn't live without because my suitcases are already stuffed. ;)

It rained all day on Tuesday so I went to Beall's Outlet today.

It reminded me of my local Ross store which has more empty space than merchandise.

Luckily I didn't find anything I couldn't live without because my suitcases are already stuffed. ;)

Too bad that you did not find anything. That Bealls outlet did sound like a good one. But, at least it help pass the time on a rainy day.