Holiday Inn Express at the Stadium Baltimore

dfencecoach

I just booked this for a April 5th cruise.

Called the office directly to verify that parking and shuttle was included in the price. The front desk verified both were.

I did find it odd that when I was booking a section stated that "a $20 per night parking fee would be charged in applicable". I'm hoping that the front desk know best!!

It gets good ratings and is very close to the port. It was also listed on many web sites as a "free cruise parking facility".

• 2 weeks later...

I have stayed here both times I cruised out of Baltimore. Decent hotel, friendly staff, nice breakfast buffet in the morning. We did NOT pay an additional $20 for parking. They give you a ticket to put in your car when you get there and that's it. Shuttle to and from the port was easy to use. They also run a shuttle to areas around Baltimore all day which we used the 1st trip. 2nd trip we Uber'd all over Baltimore for cheap. I personally like to be near the port the night before, so for just a little more than the cost of parking at the port I think these type of stay, park and cruise deals are great!

We've used it. I like that it has secure parking. It's a nice hotel, with a decent breakfast n the morning. They offer a shuttle to the inner harbor, and will shuttle you to and from the cruise port. As for the $20 a night, that has never been an issue. Did you book under cruise and park package? Btw, we have reservations for August.

Sent from my iPad using Forums