Posted February 27th, 2017, 10:40 PM
We would love to do a September sailing --maybe in 2018.
A few questions however: where is the nearest airport to Clarkston? Does the company provide a transfer to the boat?
Are there tables for two in the dining room?
Fly (or other) into Spokane...AQSC puts you up for one night in the Historic Davenport Hotel and then busses you down to Clarkston to begin the actual cruise. The cruise "check-in" takes place at the Davenport. The Davenport was really nice!
Yes, there are tables for two. We had 7:45 dinner seating. Although we would have preferred early, dinners worked out well. One evening we had dinner (reservations required) in the River Grill and Bar.
- American Empress - Oct 9 -16, 2016: Clarkston to Vancouver . https://www.flickr.com/photos/frensi...7675314886241/
- NCL Pearl July 13-20, 2014: Seattle, Juneau, Skagway, Glacier Bay, Ketchikan, Victoria BC. https://www.flickr.com/photos/frensi...7646196775896/
- Carnival Spirit Jan 2009: San Diego, Acapulco, Manzanillo, Zihuatanejo. https://www.flickr.com/photos/frensi...7616015760917/
- Carnival Pride Jan 2006: Long Beach, Puerta Vallarta, Mazatlan, Cabo San Lucas. https://www.flickr.com/photos/frensi...7623069434072/
- Carnival Ecstasy Jan 2004: Long Beach, Avalon, Ensenada. https://www.flickr.com/photos/frensi...7615955067109/
- USS Rowan (DD-782), RM2 Jan 1969 - Jan 1972 Homeports: San Diego and Yokosuka. Shellback - November, 1970 at 000° 00', 105° 14'E
- 30,000 miles: Coast Starlight, Empire Builder, California Zephyr, Southwest Chief, Sunset Limited, Texas Eagle, Capitol Limited, Pacific Surfliner. Later this year: Sunset Limited, City of New Orleans, Southwest Chief.
- White Pass and Yukon Route Railway - Skagway to Carcross, Grand Canyon Railway, Fillmore and Western Railway, Napa Valley Wine Train, Metrolink, Private railcar excursions.