Alaska and the Jewel Northbound

disneygirl10

I had to book a cruise by 8/31.. was still unsure of itinerary, and decided on the Jewel 6/25/18.

We are staying in a SF cabin, which from what I've been told we have the same perks as Haven guests, breakfast and lunch will be served in the specialty restaurants. The exception being access to the Haven itself, is this correct?

Any tips on this ship, stateroom, or itinerary would be greatly appreciated!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

If you include the itinerary, folks might be able to add something for you.

I would strongly suggest you visit the ALASKA subforums here. Lots of great info.

There should also be some great reviews in the reviews section.

If you include the itinerary, folks might be able to add something for you.

I would strongly suggest you visit the ALASKA subforums here. Lots of great info.

There should also be some great reviews in the reviews section.

Thank you! I will check that out as well.

Here is the itinerary-

Vancouver, British Columbia

Ketchikan, Alaska

Juneau, Alaska

Skagway, Alaska

Cruise Glacier Bay

Cruise Hubbard Glacier

Seward, Alaska

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

We are staying in a SF cabin, which from what I've been told we have the same perks as Haven guests, breakfast and lunch will be served in the specialty restaurants. The exception being access to the Haven itself, is this correct?

Forums

Correct. You will get invited to all of the Havens parties including the glacier watching, so the Havens court yard is the only hint you miss.

• 4 months later...
Correct. You will get invited to all of the Havens parties including the glacier watching, so the Havens court yard is the only hint you miss.

So if you book a regular suite - you will get glacier watching from the Haven top deck? We are considering booking the Haven, primarily because we wanted easy glacier watching - but if we could still have that benefit in a regular suite, that would be great! I just wanted to make sure I was understanding you correctly.

Thanks!

So if you book a regular suite - you will get glacier watching from the Haven top deck? We are considering booking the Haven, primarily because we wanted easy glacier watching - but if we could still have that benefit in a regular suite, that would be great! I just wanted to make sure I was understanding you correctly.

Thanks!

We were in a 2 bedroom non-haven suite last May on the Jewel and we were invited to the glacier viewing in the Haven (as well as the Haven cocktail party). The glacier viewing was amazing from here. Not too crowded, they passed out blankets and hot drinks and some canapes. Our pictures came out amazing. I did do a review here which includes some if you want to look for it. Have a great cruise!

You will not be invited to Haven Glacier parties. We have sailed this cruise several times, in SF and SE cabins. VIP cocktail party, suite breakfast and lunch dining room are with suite cabins. Also, priority boarding and VIP embarkation lounge . No Reserved seating at shows, only for Haven guests.

You WILL be invited to all of the Havens parties. Captain's reception. Glacier watching. As platinum and platinum plus members, we have also been invited up to glacier watching on the Jewel. In addition to breakfast and lunch in the suites restaurant and full access to the concierge.