7 for 7? cannot find it

Redtravel

IIRC, they didn't have one when they did the Cyber Monday special so I'm assuming that it is because they're will post the Christmas sale soon.

I miss it because I like checking it each week. At least this time I can be more relaxed about it because last week had what I was hoping for - the Star Collector covering my b2b at a better price than the sum of the individual 7 for 7 prices I had so I can get the free laundry plus a bit lower price.

Sent from my Pixel using Forums mobile app

Found it. Prices seem high. They are higher than what I paid without a sale.

I've noticed before that how much a cruise is discounted on a Windstar sale varies widely - I assume one factor is how bookings are looking for the cruise.

The double occupancy price for my cruise, Star Collector: Far East to Pacific Northwest is slightly lower than the last 7 for 7 special. About $300 for me (solo occupancy in S1) not much of a change for a 27 day cruise.

When I first booked in August, there wasn't a Star Collector for my b2b. I booked each of the cruises on 7 for 7 special. Those prices were a good deal compared to the regular pricing. For each cruise, a later 7 for 7 had a lower price and I got Windstar to update me to that price under price assurance saving more than $1500 for the two. By that time there was a Star Collector but it's regular price was more than my individual cruises so it didn't make sense to change. About 2 weeks ago, the Star Collector was on 7 for 7. That was more than $3000 less than my original prices and included free laundry. Windstar changed the booking to that.

I started watching the price of these cruises since they announced the Alaska sailings. The current sale price is the lowest price I've seen for my May 2018 cruise but only slightly lower. I'm probably not going to bother trying to get this price reduction. The new Price Assurance policy was in effect the last time I changed the booking.

The disadvantage to waiting to book until the price comes down this much is the cabin selection may be limited. On the Star Collector 7 for 7, I toyed with the idea of upgrading to a balcony cabin which would have been slightly lower than my prior S1 cabin fare. The only cabins left in the B category were the farthest forward. Since the first part of the cruise is an ocean crossing, I decided to stick with the nicely mid-ship S1 and get the price reduction instead. When I called Windstar to check on the solo pricing under the 7 for 7, I found that even though they have a price posted for S1, there aren't any S1s available.

• 3 weeks later...
As many times as I have signed up for the 7 for 7, I never get it emailed to me. I usually look for it on Windstar website. I cannot find it this week. Am I missing it or is it gone?

If you still haven't booked, here's a link through tomorrow: https://www.windstarcruises.com/find-cruise/?specials=79&utm_source=sendgrid&utm_medium=email&utm_content=trade-top-button-link&utm_campaign=17-0184_7-for-7_v34-trade