Buying cruise clothes when it's 5 degrees outside

Natitude61

Leaving on our cruise in about 2-1/2 weeks, and just realized I'm sorely lacking in clothes to wear. Of course, local stores are still stocked with down coats and sweaters. Where are some of your favorite online places to shop, that would have summer clothes in the middle of winter?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Landsend.com, nordstrom.com, Neimanmarcus.com (lots of Eileen Fisher linen and organic cotton on clearance now!) Even target.com ...

Most places will have some summer clothing, not all sizes or colors - try whatever online store you normally shop at. Or, online version of stores you shop B&M?

Leaving on our cruise in about 2-1/2 weeks, and just realized I'm sorely lacking in clothes to wear. Of course, local stores are still stocked with down coats and sweaters. Where are some of your favorite online places to shop, that would have summer clothes in the middle of winter?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Are you cruising out of Miami, Fort Lauderdale, or Port Canaveral, and do you have at least one overnight prior to your cruise? If so, you can purchase some cruise wear down here before your cruise. Stores like Marshall's, TJ Maxx, and Ross have summer clothes year round.

If you have Amazon Prime, they have the new Prime Wardrobe option where you can order up to 10 items to try on without paying. Then you only pay for what you like and send the rest back. Awesome way to be able to try things on without the hassle of returns/refunds!

If you have Amazon Prime, they have the new Prime Wardrobe option where you can order up to 10 items to try on without paying. Then you only pay for what you like and send the rest back. Awesome way to be able to try things on without the hassle of returns/refunds!

I was all excited to try this but it turns out it's in beta testing and it's a by invitation only deal.