Epic Beatles

pjsportsmom

Not the Beatles. The first show is usually done in the main theater which has plenty of room. The next two shows are done in the Cavern Club which is a small bar. I suggest showing up early and staking your claim on your seats. It usually gets packed where there are people standing. Great show!

On the Ice Bar They have a person outside that let's you in. I think they limit how many are in there at one time. I only saw people waiting, one time on two different cruises. But they limit your time inside so it wouldn't be a long wait.

I don't know about the Comedy Show but I think it is first come first serve? Very small area where some seats can't see the stage but they have monitors to watch.

Some of the shows in Headliners (comedy club, but they don’t just do comedy shows there) can be reserved on board. Not online before sailing.

It’s open seating in all venues, so show up early even if you have reservations, if you want good seats.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Are reservations required for the Beatles show on the Epic?

Or the Ice bar? Or the Comedy club?

All of the Beatles shows are no reservations. The Cavern Club is a great bar and show room.

The Ice Bar takes reservations. Sometimes, you can walk in. It is best to reserve an entry time.

The Comedy Club in Headliners allows you to book one show. We normally book our show early in the cruise and go standby on other nights. Early shows are family oriented. Late shows are strictly 18+.