* LIVE from the Rotterdam - 30 day Passage to Spain and Western Europe - Mar. 30th*

kazu

Kazu,

Among your photos, you captured that lovely sitting area on the Deck where embarkation/disembarkation usually occurs. Because of the chaos of embarking and disembarking from that area, I'm sure many guests fail to appreciate the beauty and the art present in that area.

The Rotterdam is famous for it's warriors on board.

Under glass, dating to 5 BC from China is this...

3fc8acc1fc5b00af4f347cc6c4b62ed9.jpg

Forgive the pics but behind glass is tough. I should have used the Ipad. And behind glass, this

e9ba8ac3b03df2c9b40dd64ef5ffc505.jpg

Yes, there is a lot of history on this ship....

c3bee886dc6861f0e1777474c34e7467.jpg

679e7a5e66b2941cf556eb0ce4a076a5.jpg

And flowers abound on this ship. All beautiful. Hard to believe there is only one florist with one pair of pruners (well, he has two pairs of pruners now. Remember the story on the pruners? I left them for him when I got off the ship).

81bfe403dfe5b335d86f0ccf148ea95a.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Oh, I forgot to say even your airline food looks delicious to us!! We were in regular seats and I thought the food was near inedible. I won't mention the airline's name as they are pretty much all bad. Their CEO's should have to eat that stuff. Lufthansa was one that had pretty decent cheap seat food.

Thanks everyone for following along.

The live thread has reached it's inevitable end just like the cruise when we had to say good bye to our great crew.

26e1ffe50a709a0b378fbc7ca8346ffc.jpg

DH dared me to post the pic above.

1ea4ca8dc831941606135df58486b44a.jpg

If anyone has any questions, please ask.

Thank you for following along with us. It was a great vacation!

The live thread has reached it's inevitable end just like the cruise when we had to say good bye to our great crew.

Thanks Jacqui for all the work you did on the cruise and the help you gave Joyce and I. Finally had the chance to fully read your "Live" thread and see the sites you went to. I also appreciate the purchase you made for us from Canada, kept me from having to drive to Canada to buy it, thanks. It was a great cruise and we met a lot of new friendly people on the cruise. Wish you and Jose the best and maybe we will run into you both on a future cruise.

Rick

Thanks Jacqui for all the work you did on the cruise and the help you gave Joyce and I. Finally had the chance to fully read your "Live" thread and see the sites you went to. I also appreciate the purchase you made for us from Canada, kept me from having to drive to Canada to buy it, thanks. It was a great cruise and we met a lot of new friendly people on the cruise. Wish you and Jose the best and maybe we will run into you both on a future cruise.

Rick

Thank you Rick. It was our pleasure to meet you and Joyce. We would be delighted to "run into you" both on a future cruise as well. ;)

26e1ffe50a709a0b378fbc7ca8346ffc.jpg

DH dared me to post the pic above.

1ea4ca8dc831941606135df58486b44a.jpg

If anyone has any questions, please ask.

This has certainly been one of the great threads of the ages:D I thank YOU for your generosity of time, expense, and effort in sharing your cruise vacation experiences with us.

Thank you so much for taking us along on your amazing trip! We appreciate all the time your put into posting your wonderful pictures. We were on the Rotterdam only once many years ago, so I really enjoyed the great pictures of her---she is a beautiful ship! Safe trip home and happy cruising!

Thank you so much for the wonderfull reports and photo's of your cruise and the Rotterdam, i am looking forward to go on her next week.

Thank you. I hope you have as good a time (if not better) as we did on her.

And thank you to everyone for your kind comments on the live thread. So glad you enjoyed it :D

Enjoyed your Live From so much. Thanks for taking the time to do it. It's nice to put a picture with a name (I assume it is Kazu in the orange shirt).

You assumed correctly. ;) It was King's Day celebration on board so orange was the colour to wear (if you had some).