Blenders

I think we need to find the' which way to you roll the toilet paper threrad again... that was Nuts !!

Someone a few posts back posted the link to that toilet paper thread. As a result I've laughed like a maniac and didn't dare drink my coffee lest I spew it on the screen.

Let the good times roll!! Whether over or under, roll em!

Didn't read this whole thread but if you see someone lugging on a blender/ nutribullet don't be so quick to judge ...There are passengers who cruise with swallowing/eating disorders who basically get a good portion of their calories / nutrients with blended drinks made in a Ninja/ nutri magic bullet ...very easy to make ...some greens/ milk / fresh fruits/ ensure powder, protein powder , etc all blended up ..In fact it's such a necessity that on the limo ride to the airport my DH remembered he forgot to pack one...so we had the limo driver stop at a Kohls enroute...Problem solved !

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Still maybe there is no need to bring a blender. One cruise a person at our table had the same problem about food needs and each dinner she met with the MDR area supervisor and picked out what she wanted blended for the next MDR lunch and dinner. They used the menu as a start, but she could add non-menu fruits and vegetables (that the ship had onboard) to the proteins she selected from the menu. Every evening she had a lovely, large drink for dinner. According to her, she had the same blend of her choices each breakfast and lunch, again selected the evening before looking at the menus and what was available in the ship's pantry. Of course she was limited to ingredients of what was onboard but the same would be true if you brought a blender. Oh yes, she had packets of protein she sometimes stirred into her liquid dinner. I was VERY impressed with the service she got.:):D One would certainly need to check with special dietary needs folks before boarding to be sure an options was still available.

Didn't read this whole thread but if you see someone lugging on a blender/ nutribullet don't be so quick to judge ...There are passengers who cruise with swallowing/eating disorders who basically get a good portion of their calories / nutrients with blended drinks made in a Ninja/ nutri magic bullet ...very easy to make ...some greens/ milk / fresh fruits/ ensure powder, protein powder , etc all blended up ..In fact it's such a necessity that on the limo ride to the airport my DH remembered he forgot to pack one...so we had the limo driver stop at a Kohls enroute...Problem solved !

Sent from my iPad using Forums

This thread was started years ago as a kind of spoofing making your own blended alcohol drinks instead of paying for them.

Still maybe there is no need to bring a blender. One cruise a person at our table had the same problem about food needs and each dinner she met with the MDR area supervisor and picked out what she wanted blended for the next MDR lunch and dinner. They used the menu as a start, but she could add non-menu fruits and vegetables (that the ship had onboard) to the proteins she selected from the menu. Every evening she had a lovely, large drink for dinner. According to her, she had the same blend of her choices each breakfast and lunch, again selected the evening before looking at the menus and what was available in the ship's pantry. Of course she was limited to ingredients of what was onboard but the same would be true if you brought a blender. Oh yes, she had packets of protein she sometimes stirred into her liquid dinner. I was VERY impressed with the service she got.:):D One would certainly need to check with special dietary needs folks before boarding to be sure an options was still available.
Very good to know, not sure where this info should be posted but it may help others if you find the place for it! Thanks!