Eurodam Video Review

GoProCruiser

Hi everyone! I sailed on the Eurodam over New Years. 12/31-1/7. I had an absolute blast! For fun, I film my cruises so I filmed my cruise on the Eurodam and I'll be posting the videos in this thread in case anyone is interested. I try to throw as much information as I can in them. I'll be posting them in this thread once I finish editing/uploading them to YouTube. Hope you enjoy!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Nice video! Thank you very much. I really appreciate your hard work.

If I may offer one suggestion - Offer your video in smaller chunks, 3 - 5 minutes perhaps. That will give you 4 to 7 shorter films. Your channel hit counts will go way up and your abandonment%, will drop like a rock.

Liked your review! Great picture quality. And nice to see all the little details like the process to get on the ship, and the various ways to get between decks. I'll be on the Eurodam for the first time early Feb and feel like I am beginning to know my way around already. I'll be following your thread!

Really enjoyed the video and looking forward to more. In my opinion, it would be better if it was in shorter intervals like 5 minutes for each, but just my opinion. Your cabin looks quite large! Feels like we are along with you touring.

Thanks again everyone for the kind words! Determining the length of a video is always the hardest part for me. When I first started, the videos were much shorter and there were a lot of them and a lot of people asked for longer videos so I started to make them longer. I took around 80-90 video clips a day on the Eurodam so making the videos longer are more ideal for me. I know I can't impress everyone with timing but I'll be sticking to the "longer" videos. Sorry for those of you who prefer the shorter videos. Maybe just watch the video in segments? Again, sorry to those of you who like the shorter video clips. If I did that, there would be way too many of them! Lol. Hope you'll still enjoy them if you continue watching! :)

Edited by GoProCruiser

Hey and where did you get your Dam Ship t-shirt please? [emoji16]

Hey there! My godmother got the shirt for me when she sailed on the Voyage of the Vikings cruise on the Rotterdam back in July/August. However, I saw the same shirt and another version of the "Dam Ships" shirt in the gift shop onboard the Eurodam for $25.

Really enjoyed the video and looking forward to more. In my opinion, it would be better if it was in shorter intervals like 5 minutes for each, but just my opinion. Your cabin looks quite large! Feels like we are along with you touring.

Thanks! I was very impressed with the cabin! I think it was one of the largest cruise ship cabins I have stayed in. Definitely recommend it! I made a room tour video explaining everything! Thanks for watching! :)

Liked your review! Great picture quality. And nice to see all the little details like the process to get on the ship, and the various ways to get between decks. I'll be on the Eurodam for the first time early Feb and feel like I am beginning to know my way around already. I'll be following your thread!

Thank you! You're going to love the Eurodam! It's now one of my favorite cruise ships! I generally sail on Princess and love Princess but was overly impressed with the Eurodam and would sail on it again in a heartbeat!

I should probably let you all know my itinerary! Lol. Ft Lauderdale-Key West-Sea Day-Grand Turks & Caicos-Amber Cove-Sea Day-Half Moon Cay-Ft. Lauderdale. This was my first time to the Caribbean and I ended up LOVING these ports! Mind you, I've sailed on 4 Alaska cruises and love Alaska....never thought I would like the Caribbean but my views have changed! Can't wait to go back!

I should probably let you all know my itinerary! Lol. Ft Lauderdale-Key West-Sea Day-Grand Turks & Caicos-Amber Cove-Sea Day-Half Moon Cay-Ft. Lauderdale. This was my first time to the Caribbean and I ended up LOVING these ports! Mind you, I've sailed on 4 Alaska cruises and love Alaska....never thought I would like the Caribbean but my views have changed! Can't wait to go back!

Going on that exact itinerary on March 4th....First time on Holland-America (after 21 other cruises). Very much looking forward to it :):):)

Hey there! My godmother got the shirt for me when she sailed on the Voyage of the Vikings cruise on the Rotterdam back in July/August. However, I saw the same shirt and another version of the "Dam Ships" shirt in the gift shop onboard the Eurodam for $25.

Thanks! Will look out for it in the Eurodam store