Blenders

I've heard of people bringing those small portable blenders onboard to make their own "frozen drinks". I think they have battery operated travel ones you can get too.

Vicar - if you bring your bagpipes I'll dance an Irish slipjig or hornpipe for entertainment :D

And don't forget the personal stereo with the Bose satellite speakers with subwoofer system for poolside - since my musical tastes are so much better than everyone elses :rolleyes:

Now see I usually use one of those Aerosal can air horns at the sail away party.

These also come in handy when I need to call the steward to my cabin late at night, you know how slow they are answering the phone at that hour

Don't forget your own silverware ... after all, we've all heard the rumors about occasional food bits being found on the ship's silverware!

Oh, and:

...those battery-powered blenders couldn't swat a fly!

LOL ... I didn't realize one put flies into the blender?? What kind of drink do they go into making?? :eek: :p ;)

Oh my! We really have to be careful here....for the last couple of days there have actually been threads on this HAL board that have made me laugh out loud. Pretty soon people will be accusing us of being too flippant or ...egad!....HAVING FUN!

Thanks KK for this thread.

Pretty soon people will be accusing us of being too flippant or ...egad!....HAVING FUN!

Yeah ... who would have thunk it?? Back around the turn of the millennium all we heard was that HAL and its passengers were all old, dull, bland, and boring.

:D "They don't know us very well, do they?" :D