Regent appoints NCL veteran as chief marketing officer

captjohn

Hi - I read that article and found it very interesting. I did have to bite my tongue when I thought of a former NCL employee being in charge of anything that has to do with Regent but then realized that I wasn't being fair. There are likely many people working for mainstream cruise lines that have the expertise to add to what luxury cruise passengers experience onboard their ships. Hopefully this is the case here.

You are all over it- I wish you guys a great upcoming cruise ! I do have questions about the private "T" transfers and how it works for you. Let us know.

Thanks much! I'm also curious as to how the transfers work. I'll be reporting live and hope that others will do so as well. We need to get this cruise out of the way so we can do the one I'm really excited about........ in March!

Edited by Travelcat2

Well I think we should welcome Megan Hernandez the new SVP & Chief Marketing Officer. Before I retired I was Sr. VP of Marketing for my company--so I know you have an exciting time ahead with a great future with Regent. We haven't cruised Regent yet, but will be on our first Regent cruise this November, we now have 3 booked cruises with Regent. Looking forward to seeing how Regent grows in the future and looking forward to seeing your programs come to life. Rick