Love seeing your clothes.....

sprint180

Hi all, love seeing all your clothes you guys take. I was planning for my trip, IN 7 DAYS!!! I had about 4 shirts that go with a pair of white capris I was planning on taking. After I got everything planned I tried them on. Dang I out grew them. Now I am down to 1 pair that 2 possibly 3 shirts match and one pair that no shirt matches. Oh frustration. Guess I should plan more in advance :D

Sounds like a great reason to go shopping to me. :D We are driving to Florida for our cruise in less than two weeks. Yesterday I decided to try on some dresses that I want to bring. I realized that my bras show with three of the dresses, so I am heading out this morning to buy a new bra. It's always a good thing to try everything on before packing.

Lisa

I don’t have stores close. About 45 miles away is a Shopko. But didn’t find anything. Have to go 110 miles to hit a clothing store. I didn’t plan that far ahead now I don’t have time. I’ll just go with what I got and do laundry

Sent from my iPad using Forums

• 3 weeks later...

can someone please advise!!!! i have a long gold evening dress which i will be wearing for our golden wedding on the cruise ship AZURA 15 to 30 dec 2017, i am not sure what color to have for a wrap/ bolero jjust to cover my shoulders in case the aircon is cold i would welcome any ideas. many thanks. lynn

can someone please advise!!!! i have a long gold evening dress which i will be wearing for our golden wedding on the cruise ship AZURA 15 to 30 dec 2017, i am not sure what color to have for a wrap/ bolero jjust to cover my shoulders in case the aircon is cold i would welcome any ideas. many thanks. lynn

White and gold look beautiful and timeless together.

I have no style sense what so ever so I googled it...... no gold dresses with wraps showed but a black dress with a gold dress came up and looked nice. There was a gold dress with cream wrap that I didn't think looked good . Sorry no help You might have better luck posting a separate question about this.

I have no style sense what so ever so I googled it...... no gold dresses with wraps showed but a black dress with a gold dress came up and looked nice. There was a gold dress with cream wrap that I didn't think looked good . Sorry no help You might have better luck posting a separate question about this.

hi, many thanks for your reply. thanks a lot for the thought. lynn:)