Junior penthouse suite

sweetieweetie

There is a minibar/frig with sodas, alcohol and candy bars contained within that are replenished daily in the junior penthouse suite. Is there a charge for these items or is it included in the cost of the room? (We don't want a big surprise when we leave the ship).

Everything is replenished daily at no charge. Be sure to tell them what your alcohol preferences are.

I don't recall who was responsible for refilling the booze, but if you don't see him just leave a note with your preferences.

Great room, enjoy.

At some point you'll probably run into the person who supplies the goodies when you're in the hall leaving or going to your cabin. Let him/her know you've left a note for them about what you'd like to have replenished and they'll take good care of you. (They'll still take care of you though, even if you don't meet up. ;) )

At some point you'll probably run into the person who supplies the goodies when you're in the hall leaving or going to your cabin. Let him/her know you've left a note for them about what you'd like to have replenished and they'll take good care of you. (They'll still take care of you though, even if you don't meet up. ;) )

Maybe not.

I left notes and my goodies were not changed or replenished during my entire cruise.

I was more interested in testing their attention to detail than in getting more booze, etc. ;p

That minor snafu aside, I loved my cruise.

We were only in a DV so we didn't get booze but every day they replenished our chips and snacks (I did take out the chips and snacks from the day before and stash them somewhere so we would get more to take on our tours:D). We asked for ginger ale and they brought it instead of the tonic water. I also took out the Diet Cokes and stashed them so I'd get more:)

• 3 weeks later...