Koningsdam: Category VB Staterooms on Beethoven Deck

rkacruiser

Some questions about this category of staterooms:

1. The staterooms forward near/above The World Stage, how much does one hear from the programs in The World Stage?

2. The staterooms aft above the galley and dining room, how much noise does one hear from the galley and dining room?

3. The deck plan shows that these staterooms have a larger veranda than the other V categories. Is the veranda only partly covered by the decks above? If so, approximately how much of the veranda is exposed?

Can address one of your concerns: Being above the dining room or galley is not a problem. However, being below the galley can be very noisy. For your other concerns, I would be asking on the HAL board here. EM

Can address one of your concerns: Being above the dining room or galley is not a problem. However, being below the galley can be very noisy. For your other concerns, I would be asking on the HAL board here. EM

EM,

Thanks for your response. I rather thought that being above the dining room or galley would not produce a noise issue. I have posted my question on the HAL board, but have yet to receive any responses about my question about how much of the veranda is covered, if any.

• 2 months later...
Some questions about this category of staterooms:

1. The staterooms forward near/above The World Stage, how much does one hear from the programs in The World Stage?

2. The staterooms aft above the galley and dining room, how much noise does one hear from the galley and dining room?

3. The deck plan shows that these staterooms have a larger veranda than the other V categories. Is the veranda only partly covered by the decks above? If so, approximately how much of the veranda is exposed?

Hello RKA,

Did you take your cruise on the Koningsdam yet? I'm leaving on Oct 29th and have a VB cabin. I do not know the room number as it is a guarantee cabin.

Hello RKA,

Did you take your cruise on the Koningsdam yet? I'm leaving on Oct 29th and have a VB cabin. I do not know the room number as it is a guarantee cabin.

No, I have not. Nothing on the Koningsdam yet booked. Still in the "where/what next" mode. I'm gathering information to try to help me make a decision.