Elation Dry Dock

jc4me

Has anyone heard for sure what all will be done to Elation in dry dock? I've read about the new eating venues, but I am most interested in whether or not there will be a new Waterworks. I've seen conflicting information. Thanks!

It will have a waterworks...I've seen photos that someone posted during disembarkation on the 29th that showed them loading pieces of it on the Verandah...So I am assuming it will be completed by the end of dry dock!!

Thats awesome to hear! I hope someone can post pictures on here from the first trip on the Elation following the dry dock. That way we can see what a difference it has made, or hasn't lol. Thanks for the update!

YOUR Carnival Elation arrived in dry dock today for the the next 30+ days to receive a plethora of new updates an upgrades including: Guy's Burger Joint, Blue Iguana Cantina, Blue Iguana Tequila Bar, Red Frog Rum Bar, WaterWorks and Cherry on Top.

IN ADDITION.....

As many of you already know, as you've already booked them, there will be 96 "add on" balconies retrofitted from current oceanview staterooms and all staterooms will be virtually gutted with brand new items and fixtures.

ADDITIONAL SUPRISES....

Well we'll have to wait and see......stay tuned.

Will you be sailing aboard YOUR Carnival Elation 2.0 when she returns from dry dock in September?

YES or NO

YOUR Captain

Thats awesome to hear! I hope someone can post pictures on here from the first trip on the Elation following the dry dock. That way we can see what a difference it has made, or hasn't lol. Thanks for the update!

We cruise her on Oct 2....I'm thinking this will be her first or second sailing after dry dock. Looking so forward to seeing her new look!

Sent from my iPad using Forums

YOUR Carnival Elation arrived in dry dock today for the the next 30+ days to receive a plethora of new updates an upgrades including: Guy's Burger Joint, Blue Iguana Cantina, Blue Iguana Tequila Bar, Red Frog Rum Bar, WaterWorks and Cherry on Top.

IN ADDITION.....

As many of you already know, as you've already booked them, there will be 96 "add on" balconies retrofitted from current oceanview staterooms and all staterooms will be virtually gutted with brand new items and fixtures.

ADDITIONAL SUPRISES....

Well we'll have to wait and see......stay tuned.

Will you be sailing aboard YOUR Carnival Elation 2.0 when she returns from dry dock in September?

YES or NO

YOUR Captain

OH NO!!!! No Alchemy bar!!!!!!!

Sent from my iPad using Forums

I've heard rumors that the aft Cole Porter lounge will be removed and replaced with cabins. Has anyone heard the same? I hope that's not the case.

John heald mentioned that another ship may be receiving Havana cabins. Hopefully they will say something today about what all is being done

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I've heard rumors that the aft Cole Porter lounge will be removed and replaced with cabins. Has anyone heard the same? I hope that's not the case.

Talked with some officers just a few weeks ago who said this was going to happen on Paradise. Doesn't sound good to us.

Well she is in Dry Dock and with Ms. Irma heading their way I hope this doesn't interfere with the changes. I here they might have to cover the holes for balconies and move her if need be away from the storm.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

They're trying to close up the ship and head out to sea.