Carnival Elation Info?

pixelkrystle

Has anyone posted fun times or menus since the Elation drydock? Apologies if I missed them, but I didn’t think I’d seen any.

Curious as I’m sailing on 11/13. TIA if anyone does happen to have them and could share! :D

Sailing tomorrow, don't usually take pics of the menu or Fun times, but will try to get a few. I can't imagine many changes except to post the opening hours for the new eateries. Sailed the Elation and Fascination out of Jax before. Not much different then.

I think I just read that the Elation was for sale. I guess they must sail them until they are sold.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Elation was not sold, there are pictures of Fantasy class ships on-sites depicting for sale, how legitimate they are who knows. If anything I do believe other members are probably for sale just not Elation or Paradise; Carnival won't throw money away like that with the recent drydocks..

I would love some pics of the menu's as well, sailing Elation next March.

Elation was not sold, there are pictures of Fantasy class ships on-sites depicting for sale, how legitimate they are who knows. If anything I do believe other members are probably for sale just not Elation or Paradise; Carnival won't throw money away like that with the recent drydocks..

Agreed, doubt they would sell the Elation so quickly after the upgrades. Likely another one of the Fantasy class ships, for the right price of course.

Yay! Pics would definitely be appreciated for those who can get them!! :D

I'm kind of insane when it comes to planning and like to know what options will be around. 11 cruises since my first and I still can't just show up and find out the day I go. :o

My family likes me to be their personal CD. :') I don't imagine it'll be too much different since it's move to JAX - I've sailed on it since then - but curious to see if any other changes were made during dry dock that weren't immediately thrown out on the press release.

Thanks all!

Has anyone posted fun times or menus since the Elation drydock? Apologies if I missed them, but I didn’t think I’d seen any.

Curious as I’m sailing on 11/13. TIA if anyone does happen to have them and could share! :D

We're sailing on her 11/13 too! Can't wait! 14 days to go!

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

I have the Fun Times, but not the menus. I just got off on the Elation yesterday, so when I get to them while unpacking, I will scan them into PDF's.

Hi! What were your overall impressions of Elation post-drydock update? Will you be posting a review?

In short, ship was Great! Upgrades were finished. Still some painting going on.

Crew....well, can you say Trainees... ?? Too many of them everywhere!!:confused: Even the CD seemed like a rookie???