Where does our ship dock in San Juan, PR?

the2ofus

From what I hear, you’re correct, the larger ships dock at the other port. That’s why we’re staying at the Sheraton in old San Juan, it’s right across the street from the port.

Do you have a back up plan to this reservation? This one, and many hotels are canceling reservations due to rooms occupied by FEMA & contractors. There is a lot of information on this in ports of call threads under San Juan.

I usually try to find a port website for each city I'm visiting. Many of them have information on port assignments (i.e., they tell you the pier/dock your ship is assigned to, and then you can look it up on a map on the website). The port makes the assignments, not the cruise line, and while often the same line docks in the same place, nothing is guaranteed, especially if there are multiple ships in town when you are. I'm too busy to look for a port site, but if you really want to know where you'll be, that's probably the best way to determine beforehand where you'll dock. Of course, occasionally there are last minute changes by the port.

If you're embarking or disembarking in San Juan, your cruise booklet will give an address.

Do you have a back up plan to this reservation? This one, and many hotels are canceling reservations due to rooms occupied by FEMA & contractors. There is a lot of information on this in ports of call threads under San Juan.

They haven’t cancelled my reservation as of yet