Crown and Anchor numbers

Smyles

How useful/important is one's crown and anchor number? I have mine. This will be our second Royal Caribbean cruise. Do we benefit from finding/creating a number for my husband and daughter for this cruise (also their 2nd cruise with Royal)? We don't expect to take a lot of cruises as we are hoping for some land base vacations next year. Does the number hold value for 2nd and 3rd cruises or is it really only relevant if you plan to cruise extensively?

Thanks.

You will get coupons loaded on your account as a crown and anchor. If everyone is registered everyone one gets coupons. So it could save you money onboard.

Thanks for the reply. Since it seemed like it might have some value I added my number and found my husbands. I plugged the numbers into our booking dashboard online. My reward was having my fully paid off cruise now in the - $760. Sigh. DO I REALLY need to call (again) and have them fix that...or will they fix it on their own?

Should have know better than to touch their online booking dashboard!!!

Thanks for the reply. Since it seemed like it might have some value I added my number and found my husbands. I plugged the numbers into our booking dashboard online. My reward was having my fully paid off cruise now in the - $760. Sigh. DO I REALLY need to call (again) and have them fix that...or will they fix it on their own?

Should have know better than to touch their online booking dashboard!!!

I would call.

I would call.

:-( Will call in the morning. The line I have to call is closed for the evening. At least this time I have a direct number to call, having done this same process not to long ago. At least this time it only went up $760. Last time it more than doubled my original cruise fare! I've never taken so many screenshots of one company's website in my life!

:-( Will call in the morning. The line I have to call is closed for the evening. At least this time I have a direct number to call, having done this same process not to long ago. At least this time it only went up $760. Last time it more than doubled my original cruise fare! I've never taken so many screenshots of one company's website in my life!

Dial the regular number. DO NOT push the number for "help with an existing reservation". Push the number for "make a new reservation". Someone will answer. :)

As stated above, they are imprinted electronically on your SeaPass card.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Sorry I didn’t see the part where it says they are imprinted on your seapass card I just saw it said they are added to your account how do you see what these coupons are?

Ask for resolutions to correct the error.

Always make sure you have loyalty numbers attached to your reservations on every cruise, regardless of which cruise line. We have sailed most lines, have numbers for all. It doesn't take many cruises to get the preferred boarding level. Even if you don't cruise often, they will add up. Why not enhance the experience if it doesn't cost any extra.

Always make sure you have loyalty numbers attached to your reservations on every cruise, regardless of which cruise line. We have sailed most lines, have numbers for all. It doesn't take many cruises to get the preferred boarding level. Even if you don't cruise often, they will add up. Why not enhance the experience if it doesn't cost any extra.

I can't help but laugh at the "why not enhance the experience..." because the enhanced experience seems to often come along with the headache of having to call and fix the sudden price increase on my cruise fare :-) Every time I touch my dashboard it changes so I owe them a lot more money!! Luckily I have read about the problem on here enough to not panic and take it personally. But, it is still quite annoying. All I did was use their dashboard that has a "add crown and anchor number button" to add my crown and anchor number and that process in itself manages to change my paid in full cruise fare!!!! Sigh.

I can't help but laugh at the "why not enhance the experience..." because the enhanced experience seems to often come along with the headache of having to call and fix the sudden price increase on my cruise fare :-) Every time I touch my dashboard it changes so I owe them a lot more money!! Luckily I have read about the problem on here enough to not panic and take it personally. But, it is still quite annoying. All I did was use their dashboard that has a "add crown and anchor number button" to add my crown and anchor number and that process in itself manages to change my paid in full cruise fare!!!! Sigh.

Well, it certainly enhanced your experience!

In the future, don't touch any buttons, no matter how innocent they look. It's a trap!

That is one big advantage of having your reservation turned over to a TA. It is not possible to trigger a repricing since only the TA can make changes.

That is one big advantage of having your reservation turned over to a TA. It is not possible to trigger a repricing since only the TA can make changes.

Except when purchasing something in the cruise planner shows up to the TA on your invoice as you owing money.

I called. Very easy fix again. I don't even have to have proof of my original price as they can see in their system that the 'discounts dropped off' so they know what needs to be corrected. Very quick phone call. Very annoying to have to make the phone call but at least they keep fixing it on their end when I do call!

I'll just tell myself this keeps happening because we got such an amazing price for our cruise lol. Same room type on same sailing has since been more than double what we paid, so I can live with having to call to keep fixing my low price!

I called. Very easy fix again. I don't even have to have proof of my original price as they can see in their system that the 'discounts dropped off' so they know what needs to be corrected. Very quick phone call. Very annoying to have to make the phone call but at least they keep fixing it on their end when I do call!

I'll just tell myself this keeps happening because we got such an amazing price for our cruise lol. Same room type on same sailing has since been more than double what we paid, so I can live with having to call to keep fixing my low price!

Anytime your invoice is fixed/adjusted, it's a good idea to ask for another Confirmation Invoice be emailed to you.

OP, if your daughter has never cruised before, she won’t get the coupons on this sailing. Sign her up for c&a onboard and the next time she sails she’ll get them.

I've never had that issue. Do it all the time. Only thing that changes my invoice is adding Air2Sea, and that's a pass thru

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Forums mobile app

I’ve never had the repricing issue either. Not sure how we’re so lucky!