Anthem balcony room question

I will be traveling as a single mom with 2 kids, ages 6 and 9. Typically when I cruise, I take the bed, one kid sleeps on the couch and the other on a pullman bed which is usually over the couch. I don't seem to be seeing any options like this on the Anthem. I don't even see many rooms with a pullman at all, ant those that do it appears to be over the bed. I like to keep the kids on one side of the cabin and myself on the other for privacy "or as much as you can have on a cruise!), but also don't want the kids in the same bed. And suggestions?? Thanks!

????? Why????? You stated in your original post that you sleep in the bed. Why would you have to move to the sofa?

I want to keep the kids together. Then my option would be me on one bed, one kid on the other, right? And one on the sofa bed. I typically have them on one side and me on the other. Trying to see how that would work on Anthem.

I want to keep the kids together. Then my option would be me on one bed, one kid on the other, right? And one on the sofa bed. I typically have them on one side and me on the other. Trying to see how that would work on Anthem.

The sofabeds on Anthem are not like the sofabeds on other Royal Caribbean ships. There is a trundle type drawer that they pull out which then raises to the same height as the rest of the sofa. The sofabed ends up being much wider than other sofabeds. Two kids could easily sleep side by side on this. There are lots of pictures of the Anthem sofabeds if you do a little searching.

The sofabeds on Anthem are not like the sofabeds on other Royal Caribbean ships. There is a trundle type drawer that they pull out which then raises to the same height as the rest of the sofa. The sofabed ends up being much wider than other sofabeds. Two kids could easily sleep side by side on this. There are lots of pictures of the Anthem sofabeds if you do a little searching.

Out of curiosity, does the trundle part HAVE to be raised to the same height or is it possible to leave it lower so they in one bed but at 2 levels? I have been wondering this...as it seems like it would be ideal at times to leave that pull out bed lower for some families!!

Out of curiosity, does the trundle part HAVE to be raised to the same height or is it possible to leave it lower so they in one bed but at 2 levels? I have been wondering this...as it seems like it would be ideal at times to leave that pull out bed lower for some families!!

That is a great idea! And would solve my issue!