Zuiderdam 2019 Europe Itineraries Just Released Online

Lady Arwen

Zuiderdam's homeport will be Copenhagen for the 2019 season. Itineraries vary from 10 days to 25 days. This just leaves Koningsdam, which will be released when the decision is made regarding Venice.

Which port should be the alternative for Venice, if Koningsdam does not get the permission to access this port?

Trieste maybe?

Zuiderdam's homeport will be Copenhagen for the 2019 season. Itineraries vary from 10 days to 25 days. This just leaves Koningsdam, which will be released when the decision is made regarding Venice.

Koningsdam is virtually the same size as Connie and her itineraries have been out for months.

I think Kdam will alternate between Rome (Civi) and Barcelona as embarkation/debarkation ports if Venice not included. With Venice included, then Barcelona will likely be only a stopover port and embark/debark will be Venice and most likely an overnight will be included.

Koningsdam is virtually the same size as Connie and her itineraries have been out for months.
I agree, if Celebrity can do it, why can't HAL. My vacation planner has only been told that it's up to Venice whether HAL gets in or not. We'll see soon, I guess.

I agree, if Celebrity can do it, why can't HAL. My vacation planner has only been told that it's up to Venice whether HAL gets in or not. We'll see soon, I guess.

HAL seems to be the only one waiting. NCL, MSC, Celebrity, RCL, all have ships of similar size booked in there already. Just seems so odd.

HAL seems to be the only one waiting. NCL, MSC, Celebrity, RCL, all have ships of similar size booked in there already. Just seems so odd.
I honestly think that there is something else going on here other than the issue with Venice. I also think that the HAL reps have not been told anything else either, so they stick to the Venice story.

and I tried to book one and they want full payment. What a rip off.