Needing the Triumph e-mail

Thad409

If anyone can help with the Triumph email, we are wanting to ensure that we have anytime dining, direct email to the maitre d would be great. Anything helps though. I appreciate all your time and help

If anyone can help with the Triumph email, we are wanting to ensure that we have anytime dining, direct email to the maitre d would be great. Anything helps though. I appreciate all your time and help

TImaitred@carnival.com. Include booking number and sail date in email.

Edited by rn4t5
spelling correction

Cant your just look at your booking on Carnival's website and confirm your dining time?

Maitre Ds are not required to respond to emails, so I wouldn't expect to hear back from them. Maitre Ds are required to honor dining room preferences based on VIFP level, FTTF, suites, etc., and then can accommodate other requests. Embarkation day Fun Times will show the place/time you can meet with the Maitre D to make your request. By then, the Maitre D will have a better idea of what priorities exist for your cruise.

"Dining Reservations

Priority Dinner Time Assignment: FTTF guests will be cleared after VIFP Platinum guests. This benefit does not include specific time reservations for 'Your Time Dining'.

Note: VIFP Diamond guests and guests traveling in deluxe suite accommodations are guaranteed their dining in the Main Dining Room."

https://help.carnival.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/1374/~/faster-to-the-fun-%28fttf%29

Good luck with your request.