Junkanoo Beach.. Tiki Bikini Hut... anyone been there recently?

bobbie0253

Hi :) We spent an amazing beach day at the Tiki Bikini Hut on our last cruise that stopped in Nassau.

Has anyone been there recently? Curious if the staff is still fun and entertaining? They definitely made our day fun, hoping it's still the same.

If no one responds... I'll write a review in May ;);););)

We were just there last week. It was a crowded bar, we only stayed for a half hour on our walk back to the ship.

I haven't uploaded my photos yet, still working on them, then I'll do a trip report for the whole cruise.

We were just there last week. It seems the days of their "all you can drink" packages are over, but we still had a great time by renting a chair and getting a few buckets of beer. Atmosphere was fun and we ended up having a great day.

Does anyone know pricing? I saw in the past it was $90 for umbrella/ chairs/ 6 drinks? Now on trip advisor, someone posted $115 for the same. Im debating between this and Hilton pass

Does anyone know pricing? I saw in the past it was $90 for umbrella/ chairs/ 6 drinks? Now on trip advisor, someone posted $115 for the same. Im debating between this and Hilton pass

We got $63 for an umbrella, chairs, and four drinks. There were two more tiers. Middle was around $90 and included six drinks and top was $115 and included eight drinks. We picked the low tier and then switched to beer buckets for $13 a pop (included four beers)

We got $63 for an umbrella, chairs, and four drinks. There were two more tiers. Middle was around $90 and included six drinks and top was $115 and included eight drinks. We picked the low tier and then switched to beer buckets for $13 a pop (included four beers)

Awesome! Thank you!

We paid 11.50 for each beach chairs and then paid $12 for 4 beers.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

• 3 months later...

Wow! Glad I read your post before going there in February! I was expecting to pay something similar to a couple years ago- $35!!! I think we’ll skip this if it’s really $90...

Sent from my iPhone using Forums