Seattle Pre cruise hotel..just cancelled the Hampton Inn due to Construction.ideas?

jled

Hi..I am sailing on the Ruby Princess on April 28,2018, and had the Hampton Inn Seattle Downtown booked for April 26-28. After reading many reviews about construction on Tripadvisor, I cancelled it. ( They let me cancel a non refundable reservation so it must be pretty bad). I am now looking for another suggestion.. I plan on Ubering to the pier for the cruise..but I want a hotel that is walking distance to attractions in Seattle.. Thanks in advance

Hi..I am sailing on the Ruby Princess on April 28,2018, and had the Hampton Inn Seattle Downtown booked for April 26-28. After reading many reviews about construction on Tripadvisor, I cancelled it. ( They let me cancel a non refundable reservation so it must be pretty bad). I am now looking for another suggestion.. I plan on Ubering to the pier for the cruise..but I want a hotel that is walking distance to attractions in Seattle.. Thanks in advance

The Mayflower Park is only $188 on Expedia. Great location and nice hotel.

Don't want to sound like a broken record but we love The Moore Hotel on 2nd and Victoria in the heart of downtown. Block and a half from Pike Place Market, the waterfront and most other attractions. Best of all, its cheap, clean and safe

The Mayflower Park is only $188 on Expedia. Great location and nice hotel.

We have stayed at The Mayflower a number of times, but given the rate quoted above it is most likely for a classic room. Their classic rooms are very small and I don't recommend them. We book the deluxe rooms which are about 100 square feet larger.

We've stayed at La Quinta in downtown Seattle. The view wasn't great, but the concierge was very helpful, and the room we got was actually a suite with upgrades...granite countertops and so on.

I haven't stayed there, but you could also check Holiday Inn Seattle Center on Priceline. It's showing less than La Quinta! But check fast...

Seattle had Ambassadors on the street to help you find your way around. Uber is great too.

The Fairfield in Bremerton (two blocks from the ferry) is $243 total for those two nights including taxes. Seattle taxes are outrageous to pay for all their social programs. Bremerton is a comfortable ferry ride from Seattle, safe, nice, interesting, with reasonably priced restaurants.