Earning points, Celebrity vs. Azamara

AllisonJames

We are Select on Celebrity. When I asked our TA about this transferring to Azamara, he said it doesn't count on your first Azamara cruise, only once you've had one cruise with them. He said the reverse is also true, your Azamara credits don't transfer until after your first Celebrity cruise.

Guess we'll just have to wait and see what happens.

Kathy

We are also Select on Celebrity. Our first Azamara cruise was last year’s Australia & New Zealand cruise. We were listed as being at Explorer level and given Explorer benefits.

Jerry

We are Select on Celebrity. When I asked our TA about this transferring to Azamara, he said it doesn't count on your first Azamara cruise, only once you've had one cruise with them. He said the reverse is also true, your Azamara credits don't transfer until after your first Celebrity cruise.

Kathy

That's not right. Your reciprocal benefits will be there on your first Azamara cruise and points will be earned too, credited when your cruise is completed.

Phil

Edited by excitedofharpenden

We are select Celebrity and just booked our first Azamara cruise, should we register for the Azamara program as well? Or just keep the one membership?

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Just make sure your Captain's Club number is registered against your Azamara booking. They are the same and that will be your Le Club Voyage number too.

Phil

Kathy

Your agent is wrong. Did you receive LCV perks on this trip? If you have a Celebrity Captains Club number it should be entered into your booking or at the very latest you give it to the LCV hostess onboard.

Often at the LCV cocktail party the captain asks who is first time Azamara, hands go up and he welcomes them to this brand and hopes they will sail again.

Just make sure your Captain's Club number is registered against your Azamara booking. They are the same and that will be your Le Club Voyage number too.

Phil

Thank you, going forward do I always simply use my captains club number as my lvc, assuming I enjoy Aza and book future cruises?