Traveling with kids

Michie78

Anyone that has been on the ship, is there anything we need to do before hand to sign kids up for you. I already signed them up for kids club. What about waivers for activities and wristbands for slides can this be done first day or has to wait till the slides open? Thank You

Anyone that has been on the ship, is there anything we need to do before hand to sign kids up for you. I already signed them up for kids club. What about waivers for activities and wristbands for slides can this be done first day or has to wait till the slides open? Thank You

I'm bringing my Grandson next week... Like you I filled out the Registration form online.... Based on what I've been reading, its a bit crazy and unorganized at the kids club on embarkation day.... Between the wrist bands, registration, etc... We plan on going up there once we board to minimize the expected growing lines...Hopefully by filling out the Registration form ahead of time will quicken the process!!

You can register and get the kids wrist bands on ones of the main atrium decks (I think 7) when you embark.

Sign up on the first day for your water slide wrist bands as on the first sea day the line was huge.

The waterslides were not open on the first day.

Kids club was also NOT open on the first day, it was registration only, even in the evening. We had thought since we registered when we got on, that they would have activities planned for the evening, but you could not drop off your children.

You can register and get the kids wrist bands on ones of the main atrium decks (I think 7) when you embark.

Sign up on the first day for your water slide wrist bands as on the first sea day the line was huge.

The waterslides were not open on the first day.

Kids club was also NOT open on the first day, it was registration only, even in the evening. We had thought since we registered when we got on, that they would have activities planned for the evening, but you could not drop off your children.

I read on someones post that you cant get slide wristband on the first day have to wait till they open on the second day. where did you do it?

We just got off Seaside. When we walked onto the ship kids club was already set up handing out the kids wristbands. You still have to make your to kids club to sign the waiver for them to attend and enable the tracker.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums