MSC Seaside seems like the cheaper version of Divina but with a side of sewage

faiz23

Sorry, Danny! I was originally responding to Riclop, who stayed in a YIN and wanted to bring back Divina, which doesn't have that kind of room.

Just refuting the exact statement you made...

"Did you not know that an interior room is, by its very nature, a small room?"

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Edited by JAGR

Well I just sailed on the Davina in late November and could not disagree with you more. These are two differently designed ships with two distinctively unique characteristics. A cheap knock off… ? “ I don’t think so Tim”

The rooms on the Seaside were bigger and had much more storage, and I am over 5”8” and found no problems in the bathroom shower or lavatory accommodations; and at 175lbs was pleasantly surprised that I could move around freely. Balcony size was much large on the Seaside as we could easily accommodate two chairs and a table with room to spare should we need a third, on the Davina I had to sit almost sideways to navigate seating on the balcony.

Actually the number of power outlets in greater on the Seaside and frankly also disagree with you on dinning accommodations and decor, as both on the SEASIDE are tasteful, elegant and with a touch of sophistication.

And I am not sure where you got the impression that the pizza is not fresh or tasty as I found both amazing, Hey I am from NEW YORK NUFF SAID ABOUT AMAZING PIZZA!!! LOL

Contrary to popular myth there is no lasting sewage smell. My wife and I were up every inch and down every inch of that ship and maybe..Just maybe she got a slight brief whiff of something, my opinion is that the slight, and I use the term lightly, smell was more like carpet glue than anything else.

And no they had had plenty of room at all of the shows and no one that I knew of got turned away. However burden of responsibility is on YOU to make a reservation, that is just common respect for the rules.

The theater is actually slightly smaller than Divina but because they have many more passengers than the Divina they run three shows. I found this much more convenient with regard to when I choose to dine.

I am curious as to how many employees you survived as being stress out by the dinning/show arrangements… or perhaps that’s how you spent your entire cruise lol

Best cruising in the future as the I heard the Divina will be heading to the West Coast in the future. Don’t get me wrong I loved the Divina but found the Seaside more to my tastes .

The theater is actually slightly smaller than Divina but because they have many more passengers than the Divina they run three shows. I found this much more convenient with regard to when I choose to dine.

This!

I have actually seen complaints about there being three shows each night! Oh no, too many options!! ;p