Paradise dry dock speculation?

caryatid

• 3 weeks later...

We went on the Paradise in Dec 2015 and some friends of ours booked on the Paradise for April 2018 so we decided to book along with them. I did not even know about the dry dock and renovations that were planned and we booked an ocean view on Deck 7 back in December. I got a call from Carnival today. The sales rep told me about the renovations and the new cabins on Deck 14 so we upgraded to a junior suite for a few hundred more dollars. We will be in G-36. Pretty excited, this is 8th cruise but first time in a suite!

Just did a mock booking and I sure could choose my own balcony. Have done so many times.

I booked my original ocean view stateroom online but to book the jr suite I did that over the phone. A rep from Carnival called me and said he had two suites left and I was able to choose which one I wanted

We will be on Paradise December 17, 2018. They do have extended balcony grand suites on upper deck. You can not book these online. You must call carnival. There are only 6/7. We will be enjoying our extended balcony.

Go to Carnival and try to book extended balcony u98, u94,u101. They don’t show up. They are available. I called Carnival and got U102. These are part of dry dock upgrade. There were only 8. Looking forward to December.

• 2 weeks later...
Just saw on JH FB that Carnival is adding USB ports to the Paradise. I hope they are near the beds and counter. Along with all the other ships in their fleet.

They are on the lamps by the bed. Two on each lamp.

For cabins that do not have bedside lamps, there are two ports at the desk, and in our porthole cabin there were two ports at the head of the bed by the porthole wall. EM

Did the cabins get a refurb?