MSC Excursion Prices.....

lcpagejr1

After doing some online researching for similar tours and/or doing it on your own..... I can confirm that MSC pre cruise excursion pricing is extremely attractive and atleast 20-25% cheaper on several tours and excursions I looked at ....than doing it on your own (this includes transportation factored in)

I always wonder when cruiselines state 20% cheaper booking before getting on ship....but never show the regular price. But it does appear its a definite discount. It is refreshing, for once, not paying a premium for ship excursions. Book away...LOL

Edited by lcpagejr1

Let me retract a few things..... It is true that MSC excursion prices appear to be lower than what you could do on your own for the exact same excursion .....However, I did remember JimZim provided a copy of excursions and prices in his indepth review in early February.

After comparing the onboard excursion pricing to the pre-cruise pricing.... There was only a few dollars difference for the excursions we chose. Its possible some others will be discounted more when booking before cruise..... I guess thats where the wording "save UP TO 20% when booking excursions before cruise" comes into play!!