Questions Regarding MSC Seaside

TravelinGert

Sorry for yet another Seaside thread, but I have some questions regarding the experience onboard and I'm sure others do as well. Here's my list and if anyone has answers or any further questions please jump right in. :)

1. Do you board on deck 5 where it says "Seaside Reception" by the Atrium bar?

2. I've read a lot about musical offerings on the ship including Latin, Opera, and such. Are these all being held in the Metropolitan Theater? If not what other locations should we be watching out for on our cruise?

3. Do we need to book our seats for the shows in the Metropolitan Theater or can we just show up provided we don't mind where we sit? I've read the shows are amazing and won awards so we're really hopeful we'll get to see all of them.

4. How were the lines for the zip line and water slides?

5. What was the first thing you did when you got on the ship?

While I would like to know all that as well I don't think you will get a lot of answers yet. The first cruise with paying passengers just set sail on Friday and ends in Miami I believe December 22. So any CC member that could provide a review will most likely share around Christmas time.

Sorry for yet another Seaside thread, but I have some questions regarding the experience onboard and I'm sure others do as well. Here's my list and if anyone has answers or any further questions please jump right in. :)

2. I've read a lot about musical offerings on the ship including Latin, Opera, and such. Are these all being held in the Metropolitan Theater? If not what other locations should we be watching out for on our cruise?

3. Do we need to book our seats for the shows in the Metropolitan Theater or can we just show up provided we don't mind where we sit? I've read the shows are amazing and won awards so we're really hopeful we'll get to see all of them.

Music we be thru out the ship and you don't have to reserve seats for the shows, go eat when we get on.

I've read that you will need to make reservations for the shows on Seaside but it hasn't been confirmed by anyone onboard yet that I've seen.

Water slides won't be used yet, it's cold in Italy right now and there wouldn't be many children on a TA for 3 weeks at this time of year.

Shows were great on Divina and the video clips I've seen from Seaside look fantastic.

I'm on the inaugural from Miami so can hopefully give you better info then.

Music we be thru out the ship and you don't have to reserve seats for the shows, go eat when we get on.

While I would like to know all that as well I don't think you will get a lot of answers yet. The first cruise with paying passengers just set sail on Friday and ends in Miami I believe December 22. So any CC member that could provide a review will most likely share around Christmas time.

I know it is early but was thinking that would give us time to get together a list of questions from multiple people. Lots of people are eagerly awaiting their first cruise on this new ship.

I've read that you will need to make reservations for the shows on Seaside but it hasn't been confirmed by anyone onboard yet that I've seen.

Water slides won't be used yet, it's cold in Italy right now and there wouldn't be many children on a TA for 3 weeks at this time of year.

Shows were great on Divina and the video clips I've seen from Seaside look fantastic.

I'm on the inaugural from Miami so can hopefully give you better info then.

Thanks so much, Proseccoandsun. I'll look forward to hearing from you.

Thought of a new question!

6. How about some pictures of the menus from the MDR?

I'd like to ask a question ( or 2 ) as well if I may . . .

I have not heard much about the comedy club on the Seaside . Perhaps it was not open on the pre inaugural cruise , but hopefully someone on the upcoming cruises could share some information .

And secondly , any confirmation that the " bar food " offerings in the Sports Bar in complimentary ?

TIA

Than you so much, Dexddd! We're counting down the days!

Regarding the comedy club - it's improv style and I've heard there are several shows a night.

I heard there will be a package for the bowling, 5-D cinema, etc...I'm friends with the person in charge on another social media site, I'll check with him.

Have a great time too.

Questions so far:

Answer so far: On another site, a person currently on the Seaside, mentions to book time at which we want to see the show. ~ Saphir

6. How about some pictures of the menus from the MDR?

7. What about the comedy club? Tells us something about the acts and if you enjoyed them.

Answer: It's improv style and I've heard there are several shows a night. ~ Proseccoandsun

8. Confirmation the bar food in the Sports Bar is included at no extra charge?

9. Do they offer a package deal on the Seaside for the Bowling , simulator , and 4 D movies, where you pay a fee (it was $85 on the Divina ) per cabin for unlimited use of these attractions ?

Answer: I heard there will be a package for the bowling, 5-D cinema, etc. ~ Proseccoandsun

I also read there was a package somewhere but it may have just been speculation since they have it on Divinia.

10. What are the height or age requirements for the zipline and slides?

I will do some searching I think I saw a height required sign in one of the newly posted videos for the slides.

Please post your questions and any answers you have!

Thanks!

Are there any drink coupons available on board? For example the 18 drinks for $89?

We asked, and were told not available on Seaside.

QUESTIONS:

Is there a cigar bar?

What restaurants are included for the Black card dinners?

Will be thinking of more

Thanks

Safe sailing