MSC Seaside Tender Ports Process

TravelinGert

When the Seaside docks at George Town, Grand Cayman we will have tenders due to there being no dock deep enough for large cruise ships. Where do we get tickets? Or do we just line up? I looked at copies of the Daily Planner and Program from when the ship did the same Ochi-George Town-Cozumel-Nassau cruise and I don't see anything about this listed. Also what floor do you go to in order to board the tenders?

When the Seaside docks at George Town, Grand Cayman we will have tenders due to there being no dock deep enough for large cruise ships. Where do we get tickets? Or do we just line up? I looked at copies of the Daily Planner and Program from when the ship did the same Ochi-George Town-Cozumel-Nassau cruise and I don't see anything about this listed. Also what floor do you go to in order to board the tenders?

You have to go to a location to pick up a ticket (I believe it was on the deck where the Sports Bar is) that will have a number on it.

Then you go to the lounge and wait for the number on your ticket to be called. You will then proceed down the stairs to the lower decks to exit the ship onto the tenders. The tenders are very large and can hold about 250 people. It is quick. It only takes about 5 minutes or so to reach the dock in Georgetown.

• 1 month later...
I did read a review that said if you'd booked via MSC you gather somewhere on the ship with others on the same excursion and are taken as a group on a tender. I just wondered what happens if you don't have an excursion via MSC.

Did you get an answer for this? Just got back last week. They directed everyone where to get a tender number when your whole party is ready then wait for the number to be called. I had a MSC tour but others in my group did not. From what I hear from them it was simple and well organized.

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Forums mobile app