Maybe a strange request; looking for Zuiderdam Luggage Tag

Alphen

Maybe a strange request, but so far, we have been keeping as souvenir, all of our luggage tags from our previous cruises. We have all of them, but are missing the one from our 2012 Zuiderdam cruise (as you know, they are all colored differently).

Does anybody have a PDF file of a Zuiderdam luggage tag? Preferably one with the old logo, “A Signature of Excellence”. One with the new logo will also do, I will photoshop our details in them anyway.

Thanks in advance.

I just checked, and I still have the .pdf files of our luggage tags from last March when we sailed the Zuiderdam. They are the newer tags that say 'Savor the Journey' but I'm happy to forward them to you if you like.

Let me know where to send....

I just checked, and I still have the .pdf files of our luggage tags from last March when we sailed the Zuiderdam. They are the newer tags that say 'Savor the Journey' but I'm happy to forward them to you if you like.

Let me know where to send....

Thank you for the quick response. Please sent the pdf to sensorthree at hotmail dot com.

Maybe a strange request, but so far, we have been keeping as souvenir, all of our luggage tags from our previous cruises. We have all of them, but are missing the one from our 2012 Zuiderdam cruise (as you know, they are all colored differently).

Does anybody have a PDF file of a Zuiderdam luggage tag? Preferably one with the old logo, “A Signature of Excellence”. One with the new logo will also do, I will photoshop our details in them anyway.

Thanks in advance.

Nothing strange about this. I do the same thing. Have bag tag from our first HAL cruise on the Noordam in 1982. Will email Zuiderdam tag to you.

I have one of the original Zuiderdam tags from when she was new to the fleet. We saile d her six cruis es early on. I have one used tag though i n good condition with my name and info completed on the tag, I also have a new, unused purple Zuiuderdam tag .

I have one of the original Zuiderdam tags from when she was new to the fleet. We saile d her six cruis es early on. I have one used tag though i n good condition with my name and info completed on the tag, I also have a new, unused purple Zuiuderdam tag .

Thanks for the offer, but I already have what I was looking for. Thanks for your reaction though. :)

Thanks for the offer, but I already have what I was looking for. Thanks for your reaction though. :)

I thought you may ha ve liked to have the actual original tag with the unused s trin g atttached. :)

I thought you may ha ve liked to have the actual original tag with the unused s trin g atttached. :)

I was looking for one that I could digitaly modify with our own data of that specific cruise and I have succeeded in that, so I am indeed covered.

While lookingfor original style Zuiderdam tag I found new ones fo r Westererdam, Maasdam, Veendam, Volendam, Nieuw Amsterdam,Rotterdam and ?? possibly the last t of the ones they ha made in the nice sytle and mailed tto us. before the print our own arts and crafts project.:D that thedy made for Nireuw Amsterdam.