no Azamazing evening showing for Feb 21 cruise

laurieb

Funny. I logged on here to ask the same question about my July 2018 cruise. We have made final payment. Can anyone tell me for sure where to look on the Azamara website for the Azamazing Evening? I have logged into my account and gone to look at Shore Excursions, but nothing is listed there. Perhaps I'm in the wrong place?

Since the changes to the website I noticed that the AzAmazing Evenings have been harder to find for our May and September cruises. In the past we have always booked the AzAmazing Evenings online pre cruise however for all of our 2017 cruises we were asked to book again at check in. So wondering if this is the way it’s going to be in future, possibly it gives a more reliable indication of those who will be attending.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Is yours the Shamrocks, Kilts and Golf Voyage. It seems to be the only July 2018 Cruise without an Azamazing Evening being mentioned on the website. Seems odd.

Yes, it is. I thought it odd also. Is there an Azamazing Evening on every cruise?

Yes, it is. I thought it odd also. Is there an Azamazing Evening on every cruise?

Hi pickypicky, no not on every cruise but almost. It depends on the itinerary and if there’s a large enough venue to hold the AzAmazing Evening.

In the past some of our ocean crossings didn’t have an AAE. That said, I’d be very surprised if any cruise in July didn’t have one!

Send me the ship you’ll be on, and the embark date and I’ll ask for you.

Hi pickypicky, no not on every cruise but almost. It depends on the itinerary and if there’s a large enough venue to hold the AzAmazing Evening.

In the past some of our ocean crossings didn’t have an AAE. That said, I’d be very surprised if any cruise in July didn’t have one!

Send me the ship you’ll be on, and the embark date and I’ll ask for you.

Journey, July 11, 2018. Thanks, Bonnie!

Funny. I logged on here to ask the same question about my July 2018 cruise. We have made final payment. Can anyone tell me for sure where to look on the Azamara website for the Azamazing Evening? I have logged into my account and gone to look at Shore Excursions, but nothing is listed there. Perhaps I'm in the wrong place?

I have the same question. Our cruise isn’t until 2019 but still curious where I would look for the info. Thanks

Best place to look is to log on to your Voyage Planner at the bottom of the Azamara website under ‘Booked’ - here’s the link https://www.azamaraclubcruises.co.uk/book-shore-excursions

You may find that the Azamazing evening is not yet planned/advertised for 2019 cruises.

Best place to look is to log on to your Voyage Planner at the bottom of the Azamara website under ‘Booked’ - here’s the link https://www.azamaraclubcruises.co.uk/book-shore-excursions

You may find that the Azamazing evening is not yet planned/advertised for 2019 cruises.

Thanks! Nothing there yet, but at least I know I’m looking at the right spot.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Thank you! Agree that I'm glad to know I'm looking in the right place. Maybe Bonnie will have an answer on mine soon...I'd think that since final payment has passed, the arrangements would have been made. I was hoping for a night time visit to one of those many castles in the area!

• 3 weeks later...
Thank you! Agree that I'm glad to know I'm looking in the right place. Maybe Bonnie will have an answer on mine soon...I'd think that since final payment has passed, the arrangements would have been made. I was hoping for a night time visit to one of those many castles in the area!

Our azamazing evening is now listed in the excursions for our cruise!!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I've been wondering about this for our November 10, 2018 departure on the Journey.

The webs site seems very difficult -- I can't get to shore excursion in "my account", nor spa information. I can find brief text about the various on board packages, but not where to actually purchase. My "guess" is that we can't book anything until we've actually paid in full -- but that really seems ... secretive... as to what we are buying. I like LOTS of information when I'm making decisions ... and so far, the Azamara site seems pretty stingy with information!

I've been wondering about this for our November 10, 2018 departure on the Journey.

The webs site seems very difficult -- I can't get to shore excursion in "my account", nor spa information. I can find brief text about the various on board packages, but not where to actually purchase. My "guess" is that we can't book anything until we've actually paid in full -- but that really seems ... secretive... as to what we are buying. I like LOTS of information when I'm making decisions ... and so far, the Azamara site seems pretty stingy with information!

I had a similar problem. I found that when I clicked on the ‘Online Check in’ then back to ‘Shore Excursions’ my Voyage Planner came up. However you can get directly to your Voyage Planner. Go to the bottom menu on the Azamara website. Under the ‘Booked’ heading you will see ‘Voyage Planner Login’. If you click on this it will take you to this page https://www.azamaraclubcruises.co.uk/book-shore-excursions.

You can login with your reservation number.

You can buy Excursions before you have paid in full using your Voyage Planner.

Have done & looked at all of the above suggestions but I too , cannot find the Amazing Evening for Sept 5th 2018 cruise on Quest which we have just booked .

Appreciate your help please Bonnie , we are really looking forward to it being held in one of the picturesque ports in this itinerary .

Ann .

Also -- why would this have to be "booked" -- I thought that the AzAmazing Evening was an "amenity" of cruising with Azamara?

Does one also reserve for the White Nights ... and the impression I get for that is that it is a party substitute for dinner?

If you scroll to the bottom of Azamara's home page, you'll see a bunch of links under the caption Booked; click on Voyage Planner Login and you can log in there with your booking number, last name, ship and sail date. You'll find all of the available excursions there. You can book them right away but will need to charge to your credit card.

Also -- why would this have to be "booked" -- I thought that the AzAmazing Evening was an "amenity" of cruising with Azamara?

Does one also reserve for the White Nights ... and the impression I get for that is that it is a party substitute for dinner?

You don’t book for White Night. However Azamara do ask people to book for the Azamazing Evening. Yes it is a provided amenity, but as it usually involves Azamara arranging buses to get passengers to the venue for the event, they do need to know how many people will be attending. When you embark you will probably be asked whether you wish to attend the Azamazing Evening, whether you have booked or not. Azamara also say that if you book, then don’t attend you will be charged, however I have never worked out how they could know whether or not you attended, unless you stayed on the ship for the evening.