San Francisco hotels that will keep my car during cruise

azangie

I'm looking for hotels that will keep my car while we cruise to Alaska. And looking for advice about how to get from the hotel to the pier. Should we stay by the airport, take the hotel shuttle to the airport and hook up with Princess there? Any advice will be greatly appreciated. Thanks

I'm looking for hotels that will keep my car while we cruise to Alaska. And looking for advice about how to get from the hotel to the pier. Should we stay by the airport, take the hotel shuttle to the airport and hook up with Princess there? Any advice will be greatly appreciated. Thanks

Hmm, any hotel near the cruise port will charge an arm and a leg for parking. You can reserve parking at 80 Francisco. Used to be 55 Francisco, but it is my understanding one can’t park anymore if going on a cruise. You could stay in a hotel near Fisherman’s Wharf, I suppose and then reserve parking at 80 Francisco. I think it is around $18 per day now.

OR if you stay near the airport, I was looking into fly park packages the other day and noticed that the Embassy Suites on Gateway drive offered parking at $11 per day if you stay overnight at their hotel.

Or you could, I suppose, reserve at Sky Park lowest rate $14 per day, or press your luck and try to get a spot at Park SFO, $17-21 per day, but you can use a two day coupon which will bring down the price. No reservations accepted there and you will have to leave your keys.

Park n Fly is $216 for 10 days.

I think your cheapest option might be an airport hotel/park package.

I googled SFO Park/stay packages. At least hotels are much less pricey near SFO than the Wharf, and you could shuttle back to SFO to get on the Princess bus, OR you could just Uber from your hotel to the cruise port.

The El Rancho Hotel by the airport will and has for years. We have used them several times and it's very cost effective. They do run a shuttle to the airport. But, I doubt to the pier. It would be worth a call to see. If not then just UBER to the pier and back.

We just used Sky Park near the airport also. You can even get indoor parking and a car wash if you want. Again, they shuttle to the airport so you would probably have to UBER to the pier.