Azamara Club Cruises Partners with Rocky Mountaineer on Pre/Post Tours

LauraS

Rocky Mountaineer is a great ride. Travel is all done during the day .

On Twitter, Larry Pimentel referred to the partnership as being with “Alaska Rocky Mountain Journeys”.

I know that there has been some recent political excitement in British Columbia, but was unaware of a growing secessionist movement. [emoji1]

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

On Twitter, Larry Pimentel referred to the partnership as being with “Alaska Rocky Mountain Journeys”.

I know that there has been some recent political excitement in British Columbia, but was unaware of a growing secessionist movement. [emoji1]

Sigh!! And this always drives me nuts too, "Azamara Club Cruises is dedicated to destination immersion, so this partnership fits the theme, giving passengers more ways to embrace the beauty and culture of the Pacific Northwest." We are not in the Northwest, we are in the Southwest of Canada."

Waiting to get a price for this as we have already booked on the May 25th cruise. We would love to tag this onto the end of the cruise as I’m not sure if we will be in this area again

I did this when on my cruise to Alaska. I found it very boring. All we saw were a lot of streams and trees. Not one bear or moose or whale or anything. All it was was sitting in a train staring out the window seeing trees and streams go by. I thought would get to see things but only saw what I just said. Actually fell asleep was so bored.

Kathy

We did the Rocky Mountaineer and have so many amazing photos taken from the train and such a fun time with the other guests. It was a very comfortable ride and the catering was extremely good.

Onboard (it was with Celebrity twice) both times there were whales in the distance from the ship, but to see the best, as they advised everyone and were absolutely correct, you had to go on a whale watching trip which we did (not through the ship). Icy Strait Point, the bears were sitting in the middle of the road, no need for a special trip, they help up the shuttle into town, as if to say OK you want your photo, come and get it!

That said, Mother Nature sometimes puts on her show and sometimes she doesn't its the luck of the draw.

Waiting to get a price for this as we have already booked on the May 25th cruise. We would love to tag this onto the end of the cruise as I’m not sure if we will be in this area again

Hi benjoon,

Our Rocky Mountaineer packages are up on our website homepage. They are bundled with the cruise fares. Since you are already booked your travel agent, or you, should call our Customer Service to see what the add-on price would be.

https://www.azamaraclubcruises.com/int/destinations/land-sea-packages/rocky-mountaineer?icid=hp_hero_al_rkymt_031418

We traveled with Rocky Mountaineer from Calgary to Vancouver. Ours was strictly a 6 day train/tour/hotel package but friends we were with had booked it in conjunction with an Alaska cruise. We all loved it! Definitely book Gold service for the train portion. For the hotel/ground portion it is not as important. This trip is well worth it for anyone thinking of adding this on either before or after your Alaska cruise. We saw so many bears and moose. Great trip!!

Hi benjoon,

Our Rocky Mountaineer packages are up on our website homepage. They are bundled with the cruise fares. Since you are already booked your travel agent, or you, should call our Customer Service to see what the add-on price would be.

https://www.azamaraclubcruises.com/int/destinations/land-sea-packages/rocky-mountaineer?icid=hp_hero_al_rkymt_031418

Thanks Bonnie,

We are all booked. Got a great deal so losing our OBC to add this on wasn't worth worrying about. We will still get some from our B2B cruise from Tokyo.

So looking forward to this trip. It just takes the ease out of planning. Flying back to Australia from Calgary instead of Vancouver doesn't cost any different.

Now we have to wait 1 year, 1 month, 3 weeks and 2 days until we leave Tokyo but whose counting.

Anita