A (probably) dumb Platinum question

mmb3124

LOL, you and I are in the same boat. My wife turns Platinum on our June cruise, but I and our two children will still be Gold. I'm certain she would waltz on to the ship right after saying, "I'll meet you in the lobby. I'll be the one drinking champagne!"

:'):')

So, my lovely wife has six more nights on Carnival than I. She'll turn platinum, our next cruise. My poor, lowly gold self will still get to priority board with her.....correct?

Only if you’re sailing in the same cabin.

I'll be in the same boat when I turn platinum, thanks to a couple 'girls only' cruises... only 6 more cruises (yes, cruises, not days at sea!!!).

????? Its total cruise days up to 75 for Platinum.... Did away with the # of cruises (10)....Too easy to attain if just doing 3/4 nighters

I'll be in the same boat when I turn platinum, thanks to a couple 'girls only' cruises... only 6 more cruises (yes, cruises, not days at sea!!!).

????? Its total cruise days up to 75 for Platinum.... Did away with the # of cruises (10)....Too easy to attain if just doing 3/4 nighters

Lady has 7 cruises already through Carnival (according to her signature) with 1 more booked. I have to assume that there is a lot of 3, 4 and 5 day cruises already. I think she knows that it is sea days, and not cruises. She is probaby right.

Lady has 7 cruises already through Carnival (according to her signature) with 1 more booked. I have to assume that there is a lot of 3, 4 and 5 day cruises already. I think she knows that it is sea days, and not cruises. She is probaby right.

Correct, I have 38 days to go.... no matter how I dice it, it’s still 6 cruises...

Sent from my iPad using Forums