Upgrade Redemption

TravelBugM

I wanted to share with everyone that Azamara has just called me directly and we have been upgraded for our upcoming cruise - free of charge! We are 5 sleeps away from leaving for our trip and this news has us over the moon!

Mark from LCV was very apologetic regarding the handling of the previous upgrade call and, when I asked if AZ wanted the return of the apology $50 OBC, he laughed and said of course not. He thanked us for our loyalty to AZ and wished us a wonderful voyage.

Azamara has redeemed itself in my eyes.

Now if they can only correct the error on our e-Docs regarding embarkation port in Singapore, all will be right with the world!!!

I am hoping this thread does not deteriorate to the point of being shut down like my previous on the same subject.

I wanted to share with everyone that Azamara has just called me directly and we have been upgraded for our upcoming cruise - free of charge! We are 5 sleeps away from leaving for our trip and this news has us over the moon!

Mark from LCV was very apologetic regarding the handling of the previous upgrade call and, when I asked if AZ wanted the return of the apology $50 OBC, he laughed and said of course not. He thanked us for our loyalty to AZ and wished us a wonderful voyage.

Azamara has redeemed itself in my eyes.

Now if they can only correct the error on our e-Docs regarding embarkation port in Singapore, all will be right with the world!!!

I am hoping this thread does not deteriorate to the point of being shut down like my previous on the same subject.

Very lucky, never had a free one:(

Azamara seem to have their act together in terms of making it happen for regular cruisers who have had issues. That’s good to know and great for you too. I hope you have a wonderful time, and am sure you will.

Sent from my iPad using Forums