Ovation deck 5 suites

Isklaar

Yes, I can't believe it either, but I'm just about to hit the purchase button on a cruise on Ovation. (Only because there's nothing available on the O class ships. ;p).

Has anyone stayed on deck 5? If so, how do the glass/steel balconies compare to those on the O class ships? I've never been on deck 5 on O class but did have a quick look at the balcony from the corridor one time when the stewardess was in the suite and had left the door wide open. It doesn't look as if it's much of an issue.

Anything else that's notable about deck 5 on the new ships?

I’d love to know this too.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

I actually booked a different deck in the end.

I will try to get a quick look at the deck 5 suite balconies but my cruise is months away yet.

I'll update here when I've seen how they look but hopefully someone else will comment before then.

We don't mind the steel/glass balconies on deck 5, they're more private when in port and there's a nice "shelf" (horizontal steel brace) to put your drinks on. If you're a person who likes to lie in bed and look out they're not suitable, but that's the only drawback IMO.

We loved the Encore and can't wait to try the Ovation.

We don't mind the steel/glass balconies on deck 5, they're more private when in port and there's a nice "shelf" (horizontal steel brace) to put your drinks on. If you're a person who likes to lie in bed and look out they're not suitable, but that's the only drawback IMO.

We loved the Encore and can't wait to try the Ovation.

Appreciate the information. We’re on our first Seabourn trip on Encore in a few weeks. We’re on deck 5 and i wondered about the balconies so great to have your reply.

Sent from my iPad using Forums