Chef's Table for the 1st time....?

argybargy

We are on the Quest out of Barcelona on August 4th and for the first time we'd like to try the Chef's Table this trip.

Can we book this in advance on line, or do we need to do this as soon as we board on Saturday?

And would love to hear other recommendations as to how enjoyable this evening might be :)

We are on the Quest out of Barcelona on August 4th and for the first time we'd like to try the Chef's Table this trip.

Can we book this in advance on line, or do we need to do this as soon as we board on Saturday?

And would love to hear other recommendations as to how enjoyable this evening might be :)

Book it when you board. Excellent food and paired wines.

It's a good idea to purchase a chef's table has part of a speciality dining package when you board.

Do you recommend doing the 3 chef table package, or are 1 or 2 of the menu options not worth it? We are in a suite and will have free specialty dining and our cruise is 16 nights. The last Azamara sailing, we only ate once in a specialty and were not that impressed, but I realize that's not a good test compared to trying multiple nights at both restaurants.

Do you recommend doing the 3 chef table package, or are 1 or 2 of the menu options not worth it? We are in a suite and will have free specialty dining and our cruise is 16 nights. The last Azamara sailing, we only ate once in a specialty and were not that impressed, but I realize that's not a good test compared to trying multiple nights at both restaurants.

We do all three every time we sail; you won't be disappointed!!

We have now booked our first Azamara cruise on Quest.

My Q is , how much is the Chef's Table dinner and what are the menus?

I can not find anything on there website

Here are a couple links from Azamara's website:

https://www.azamaraclubcruises.com/booked-guests/onboard-packages/specialty-dining-packages

https://www.azamaraclubcruises.com/booked-guests/onboard-packages/chefs-table

Chef's Table is 95.00 pp, less if you purchase all three as a package

Hello live from Pursuit where we were honored to be guests at the ship’s first-ever Chef’s Table. It was the French one, but was not overly French and it was delicious! We always get the package that includes the Chef’s Table and one night at Prime C and Aqualina and find it perfect for us on a 12 night cruise. Also, this time we did the Chef’s Table our second night and were glad we did because we met some great people which was an added advantage since we cruise on our own.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Great idea, it may be an opportunity to socialize with several new people over a long dinner.

I actually love CA wines, but mostly Muscat, Zinfandel and Cab Sauv. Hopefully they have them in the pairings.

I just didn't know if the chef's table is so good it's worth paying for when I can eat at the specialty restaurants for free. Between the seafood and indian buffet, white night, MDR, and late nights in port, there are not a lot of nights to fit in 3 chefs tables.

I've done only one Chef's table (French) and enjoyed both the food and the company immensely. Robin is right about the amount of food, but it's all so good and so beautifully served that I was perfectly happy to sacrifice breakfast the next day. Good advice to do it early in the cruise, too. You'll have plenty of time to get to know your table mates. Well, at least some of them. The table is a long rectangle, so you can really only talk with those next to you and directly across. I sat halfway down and was sorry not to have had a chance to talk easily to those at either end.

Melissa

Hi everyone,

Are there any special packages for Chefs table if you are booked into a suite (which I understand has complimentary dining in the specialty restaurants anyway)?

Gary & Mo.

Perth, Australia.

Hi everyone,

Are there any special packages for Chefs table if you are booked into a suite (which I understand has complimentary dining in the specialty restaurants anyway)?

Gary & Mo.

Perth, Australia.

If you purchase the 3 Chef's table package, the price is discounted.

250.00 pp for three Chef's Tables

If you purchase the 3 Chef's table package, the price is discounted.

250.00 pp for three Chef's Tables

That's the per-person price for the three Chef's Table package for all cabins categories, not just suites, right?