Eurodam MDR table 62

KroozNut

Hello all, I requested and just received confirmation from Eurodam's ship coordinator that DW and I will be assigned upper level table # 62 on our upcoming Eurodam sailing.

We have main fixed seating and prefer round 6-tops (which we got) :)

Has anyone ever had this table, and if so, what did you think of it...did you like it? Is it a good location in your opinion?

When reviewing the MDR layout, this table is directly behind a structure labeled '2' and '3' near the main entrance to the second level. Is this a service stand, or perhaps the area where guests are greeted by the hosts and then seated?

Thanks, and any information you can provide will be much appreciated.

We're getting very excited! :D

Hello all, I requested and just received confirmation from Eurodam's ship coordinator that DW and I will be assigned upper level table # 62 on our upcoming Eurodam sailing.

We have main fixed seating and prefer round 6-tops (which we got) :)

Has anyone ever had this table, and if so, what did you think of it...did you like it? Is it a good location in your opinion?

When reviewing the MDR layout, this table is directly behind a structure labeled '2' and '3' near the main entrance to the second level. Is this a service stand, or perhaps the area where guests are greeted by the hosts and then seated?

Thanks, and any information you can provide will be much appreciated.

We're getting very excited! :D

We’ve been at #62 and #63 a few times on Vista and Signature Ships and really enjoy these Tables. The Structures are Serving Tables but they were not a problem at all. We really love being in this area and actually find it quieter than other areas in the MDR.

Enjoy!

We’ve been at #62 and #63 a few times on Vista and Signature Ships and really enjoy these Tables. The Structures are Serving Tables but they were not a problem at all. We really love being in this area and actually find it quieter than other areas in the MDR.

Enjoy!

Thanks for your insight idiebabe, we're thinking it's a great location, but independent confirmation of this is always welcome! :D

It's really not the table itself or it's location...it's the COMPANY at the table that makes dinner special. I'm sure you'll be fine.

Thanks, and while I wholeheartedly agree that your tablemates make all the difference in a fixed dining scenario, it is also possible to get a really bad table location for many reasons; i.e., noisy due to proximity to service stations, nearness to bus boy stations, vibrations from engines, etc. you name it.

Was just looking for others comments who have actually had this table on Eurodam.

We are thrilled with the assignment!