Ship to airport

paumarier

We are big Uber fans. From the Port of Miami to Mia it is about $15. For those who have an AMEX Platinum card that would be about zero since that credit card gives you $15 a month in Uber Credits. Taxis are also fine but cost about twice the price of Uber. Our experience with Uber drivers has been great...which is more then we can say for many taxi drivers.

Hank

Last several times we have disembarked in Miami the lines waiting for a taxi were super long......those who have used Uber, how long have you waited? Our flight isn't until mid afternoon so not planning on getting off until later hoping the crowds have thinned out some.

I gotta go with Hank on this one Dan. I've found the taxi drivers unfriendly, most speak very little English, and the taxis dirty and uncomfortable. On the other hand I've had some really nice uber drivers. Clean comfortable cars. For example I've recently been in Ubers that were Mercedes SUV and a BMW 5 series. I find it a better service at about 1/2 the price. We're pretty sold on Uber.

I'm tempted to book one of the car services mentioned because I checked and there will be seven ships in port the day we disembark. Besides the Sirena, there will be a Disney, a RC, a MSC, and Norwegian, and two Carnival. Our flight isn't until 1:30, so maybe a taxi's or Uber (We are fans.) won't be an issue if we wait until the last minute to disembark.

I'm tempted to book one of the car services mentioned because I checked and there will be seven ships in port the day we disembark. Besides the Sirena, there will be a Disney, a RC, a MSC, and Norwegian, and two Carnival. Our flight isn't until 1:30, so maybe a taxi's or Uber (We are fans.) won't be an issue if we wait until the last minute to disembark.

last year we got off at 9am we had a later afternoon flight so a taxi was no problem

We were on AA so the security lines at MIA were crazy took about 1 hr then the hike to the gate so we did not have too long to sit around before the flight