Cruise night coupon books

tjcletsgo

I might use the BOGO specialty restaurant and also the $150 OBC for FCD -

Is this BOGO in all coupon books ? Like others I never look at the coupons but this BOGO might be worthwhile.

Is this BOGO in all coupon books ? Like others I never look at the coupons but this BOGO might be worthwhile.

I don't know if it's in all the coupon books. It was in the one from our TA. I haven't seen the Princess coupon book in my last four cruises. You don't need the coupon for the FCD. It's the same offer that's available to anyone that uses a FCD to book a cruise.

• 2 weeks later...
This is the most worthless coupon of all.

Anybody, with or without the coupon, can purchase an FCD and get (up to) $150 on that next cruise.

By the way, $150 is if you book a suite for 17 days or more. A five-day cruise in an inside cabin is good for $15.

What is FCD?

NM - Future Cruise Discount

Edited by SmedonSeas

Actually, the Cruise Night coupon book from your TA has some value. I can't find the thread that had posted all of the details. Included is a coupon for a BOGO at a specialty restaurant on the first night as well as well as a free bottle of sparkling water at a specialty restaurant. It has been posted that others have been able to use both coupons during the same visit. For wine drinkers without the PBP there is a coupon good for 15% off a bottle of wine. You could save on one of the better bottles of wine. There are some gambling related coupons that might be of value to gamblers.

The other comments above certainly apply to the other coupon book, I believe it is called Passport to Value, that you may find in your room.

I guess I didn’t read the fine print ...... but hey maybe I will book the suite for 17 or more days! Coupons or not I just enjoy cruising and no one can take that away! Good day mate!

The $150 is also for a balcony or mini-suite for 17 days or longer. Not just for a suite.

What is FCD?

Future Cruise Deposit.

You buy it while on the ship for $100 each. It can be used as the deposit for your next cruise and will get you some OBC when you take that cruise.